• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2015 Wild Card |OT| - A Fraud Goes Wild

CYTh5XEUMAAo4Vj.jpg:large

I don't blame any bandwagoner for not knowing who the QB was before Cam.

2010 was some dark times. We should all be so lucky to be able to forget it. :(

RBH

550361976_1280x720.jpg

One year after ratings for its first NFL playoff game failed to measure up, ESPN is going to be simulcasting Texans-Chiefs on ABC, its sister network, which is also owned by the Walt Disney Co. The move doesn’t just give ESPN the chance to draw more eyeballs to the game. It also lets it make the case that it should be considered a serious bidder for the lucrative "Thursday Night Football" package that’s currently up for grabs.

Conversely, if ESPN’s wild-card game attracts another subpar audience, a poor showing could potentially jeopardize ESPN’s long-term prospects as a playoff broadcaster.

Kerry Collins
Rodney Peete's bitchass
Steve Beurlein
Chris Weinke
Swag King Jake
David Carr
Vinny Testaverde
Brian St. Pierre
Matt Moore
Jimmy Clausen

So much trash at the Carolina QB position BC (Before Cam)

LJ11

What economics books are you reading?

Couple of books from Michael Pettis, his last two, one was reread, I love Pettis. The World in Depression by Kindleberger, and Red Capitalism (not so much an Eco book, but tries to decipher the tangled web of Chinese interests).

Bread

Banned
Chuffs will win this because of their pass rush. Watt will get double teamed and get his first sack in the 4th quarter and celebrate despite being down 21.

Goro Majima

Kitty Genovese Member
Kerry Collins
Rodney Peete's bitchass
Steve Beurlein
Chris Weinke
Swag King Jake
David Carr
Vinny Testaverde
Brian St. Pierre
Matt Moore
Jimmy Clausen

So much trash at the Carolina QB position BC (Before Cam)

Excuse me.

I thought I was a pretty decent quarterback. I did win the Heisman.

More like a wake.

For this season.

You'll be back to your Leafa worship, but you'll have BG to talk to about your love as well.

No.

I'm off animu. BG is king of the animus in absence of the exiled king Cajun.

Line_HTX

KPRC 2 Houston ‏@KPRC2 2m2 minutes ago

Craig Biggio, @GeorgeForeman and @LilJon #TexansPlayoffs #TexansGameday #kprc2

CYTr2_2UAAA_72r.jpg:large

Mmm, dayum, I love me some of that George Foreman grilled BBQ's.

Couple of books from Michael Pettis, his last two, one was reread, I love Pettis. The World in Depression by Kindleberger, and Red Capitalism (not so much an Eco book, but tries to decipher the tangled web of Chinese interests).

Awh cool, I'll give them a look. I'm finally reading Thinking Fast and Slow after Jon recommended it to me years ago. Will give yours a look afterwards

LJ11

Awh cool, I'll give them a look. I'm finally reading Thinking Fast and Slow after Jon recommended it to me years ago. Will give yours a look afterwards
I read about 100 or so pages before putting it down, just didn't grabbed me so moved on. Let me know what you think, ez hated it I believe, he hates everything though.

If Ryan Lindley and Carolina playing terrible on an awful weather day didn't kill the playoffs on ESPN, KC and Houston setting football back with a 5-3 game will.

Hunter S.

Seen the Chiefs a lot this year, as always. I will be shocked if they lose. Still a lot of their games in the 10 win run were close games. Texans just might do it. In the name of Tebow and justice let the Texans win. .

Top Bottom