• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2015 Wild Card |OT| - A Fraud Goes Wild

yv5yO23.jpg

MechDX

Hue Jackson, candidato a HC #49ers, estaría considerando a Vance Joseph como DC y a Mike Solari como OC.

#49ersESP vía @AlbertBreer

Godslay

Banned
Love what Wade has done, but would love to get Joseph in Denver.

Cockblocking Bengals trying to keep Joseph down last year.

DietRob

i've been begging for over 5 years.
I don't want the Bengals season to be over tonight.

I'm gonna need you to wait a while FMT.

yuraya

Some really good matchups in the first round. Probably better than everything else for the rest of the playoffs. I think all the road teams are gonna win.

Kinda funny to see so many people down on GB. It was only like 2 months ago when people on ESPN were comparing Rodgers to Jordan. Damn he fell off in the second half of the season lol.

Hmmmmm this seems like good advice

Dutch, thoughts?

No need to spend low on cars. You're gonna take a hit on them regardless. Best is to go reliable, low fuel consumption for a daily basis. Get a hybrid diesel Volvo. Then buy a limited hyper car if you want to invest in a car. No bullshit 1 in a dozen Ferrari, you will lose money on those anytime of the week. Limited Mclarens are great, or Ford GTs can also pay out although that might be less in the US.

Housing is difficult, usually too much dependent on the market fluctuations. Just buy it during a bad time so it's cheap.

bionic77

Are all of you fat slobs playing the lottery?

Fuuuuuuck that.

I only play when the office goes in together. And I only play then because I don't want to be the only person to come in on Monday morning who isn't part of the what the fuck are you going to buy with your $10 million.

The lottery is just a tax on the stupid. Luckily most people are stupid so it is incredibly popular!

LJ11

Finished reading Collision Low Crossers, really fun read. Bit long, you know how it ends and you get a good idea of what everyone is about half way through the book, but its still enjoyable. Wanted to read it before the season, squicken wouldn't shut up about it, but I was on economics kick and didn't feel like picking up a football book. Have a few more Eco books lined up but I'm feeling like I need to jump into a few other football books. Lots of interesting characters, gained a lot of respect for some of the players/coaches, I honestly loved that coaching staff before reading the book, a bit more so now.

Also reaffirmed what I see on Gamedays, schottenheimer and some of the division opponents in particular, always good when you get some affirmation that you're not a complete imbecile. Cromarties comments on Schottys route pairings were great. I recall posting multiple times about how the Jets should just sit in trips because Sanchez would roll when the routes were right in his field of view, just read that side, you have packaged beaters, simplify things for him.

Good book though, not earth shattering, just entertaining, not too much football talk, just the day to day grind.

Fuuuuuuck that.

I only play when the office goes in together. And I only play then because I don't want to be the only person to come in on Monday morning who isn't part of the what the fuck are you going to buy with your $10 million.

The lottery is just a tax on the stupid. Luckily most people are stupid so it is incredibly popular!

That's it, no new rug for you with my lottery winnings.

Fuuuuuuck that.

I win, you and gata are the first to be exiled

Godslay

Banned

Fuuuuuuck that.

Yeah, spend $10 for the chance to win a few hundred million? Sounds like a bad investment.

DrForester

Kills Photobucket

Fuuuuuuck that.

I am.

If I win, I'm taking all of Broncos GAF to the game next week (and week after if we make it).

But Godslay has to wear a Brady jersey if there's a Broncos/Patriots game.

ampere

Yeah, spend $10 for the chance to win a few hundred million? Sounds like a bad investment.

It actually is a bad investment. If the ticket were really worth $10 you think they'd sell them for that price? The chance of success * potential winnings = ticket value. Odds are about 1/175M, and the jackpot is up to 900M so the tickets are worth about $5. Not to mention you are virtually guaranteed to be miserable if you win the lottery, even people who were millionaires prior to winning jackpots have had a lot of bad shit happen

Top Bottom