• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2015 Wild Card |OT| - A Fraud Goes Wild

Chiggs

Gold Member
For sure. I think the Pats and Broncos right now are the only half way decent teams in the AFC. Even then both of those teams are pretty flawed. People keep touting the Steelers, but I'm not buying it. With the Steelers you never know which team is going to show up. AFC is pretty damn weak, but I don't think it's going to be an automatic NFC win like some people believe.

I think the Broncos, Pats or Steelers take the AFC--and then get dismantled by Seattle or Carolina.

:(

TheFatOne

I think the Broncos, Pats or Steelers take the AFC--and then get dismantled by Seattle or Carolina.

:(

Doubtful. Seattle and Carolina both have very average offenses. The Broncos defense is elite, and the Pats defense is pretty solid. Those games are going to be close.

rando14

Doubtful. Seattle and Carolina both have very average offenses. The Broncos defense is elite, and the Pats defense is pretty solid. Those games are going to be close.

Lmao, both CAR and SEA have top tier offenses dude

Literally, both were top 5 in ppg

Quikies83

Yes I do. AFC is complete and utter trash this year, and Andy Reid is not going to get away playing conservative forever. They are struggling to even put away the Texans right now which tells me everything I need to know about the Chiefs.

For sure. I think the Pats and Broncos right now are the only half way decent teams in the AFC. Even then both of those teams are pretty flawed. People keep touting the Steelers, but I'm not buying it. With the Steelers you never know which team is going to show up. AFC is pretty damn weak, but I don't think it's going to be an automatic NFC win like some people believe.
So it's Andy Reid? I'm not a fan of him myself.
But having trouble putting Houston away? They don't have any points on the board. This is Reid ball.
Far too much talent on this team for anyone to call it garbage.

Chase17

Cardinals or Panthers are going to the superbowl
seattle will get shook on the road in either of these 3 games

NFC gonna win
As a Pats fan I feel obligated to reply and say that if they get healthy and fire at all cylinders they could hang with any team from the NFC.

But who am I kidding.

Line_HTX

Oh, that explains why McConaughey was growing a beard when he did the UH commencement speech last May.

WAR. HUH. WHAT IS IT GOOD FOR?

Top Bottom