• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2015 Wild Card |OT| - A Fraud Goes Wild

coolasj19

Why are you reading my tag instead of the title of my post?
HOYER. Holy fuck. Holy fuck. I'm done. That wasn't even on play calling. Just a complete shit throw.

Godslay

Banned
You misread my post. I was saying don't count on the Broncos having another 4 turnover game. I think KC is garbage right now. The AFC is weak as fuck though. Top two teams clearly have major flaws.

All the remaining teams are flawed. Some more than others of course.

Kind of how I feel. The #1 seed was such a gift, I can't even get mad. Unless, like you said, they turn into a bunch of limp dicks.

Exactly.

Really where we go depends on what Manning we get.

coolasj19

Why are you reading my tag instead of the title of my post?
Was Hoyer just eyeballing his first read BEFORE the play even started?
Yes he did. He's completely lost it.
Maybe he's still concussed. That would make more sense.

JDHarbs

We played nearly an identical schedule and we won more games.

Split with you guys.

Defeated more playoff teams, some with our backup.

So I guess you've got that going for you.
Yeah, I'm not arguing that KC is better than Denver, but KC gave them a lot of trouble in both matchups this year, and we have no idea which Denver team could show up. They've been so up and down all year.

I'm getting ahead of myself now though. KC doesn't have this Houston game in the bag yet.

Yeah, I'm not arguing that KC is better than Denver, but KC gave them a lot of trouble in both matchups this year, and we have no idea which Denver team could show up. They've been so up and down all year.

I'm getting ahead of myself now though. KC doesn't have this Houston game in the bag yet.

Unless Hoyer stops being.. Brian Hoyer.. The Chiefs have this.

"Hoyer will get himself cut and coaches fired, but some how keeps landing jobs.🤔Change of scenery doesn't change what you are. #backup."

Shannon Sharpe lol

TheFatOne

You think the Chiefs are garbage?

Yes I do. AFC is complete and utter trash this year, and Andy Reid is not going to get away playing conservative forever. They are struggling to even put away the Texans right now which tells me everything I need to know about the Chiefs.
All the remaining teams are flawed. Some more than others of course.

Exactly.

Really where we go depends on what Manning we get.

For sure. I think the Pats and Broncos right now are the only half way decent teams in the AFC. Even then both of those teams are pretty flawed. People keep touting the Steelers, but I'm not buying it. With the Steelers you never know which team is going to show up. AFC is pretty damn weak, but I don't think it's going to be an automatic NFC win like some people believe.

Top Bottom