• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2015 Wild Card |OT| - A Fraud Goes Wild

JDHarbs

Denver needed a Charles fumble to win Week 2.
People often forget this. I'm not going to go as far as to say the Chiefs are the top tier of the AFC, but Denver just isn't that great of a team this year. They were one OT loss away from being the #5 seed.

Chiefs have more than a chance at winning against them (pending a Houston comeback), and it's all going to come down to which Manning shows up.

Chiggs

Gold Member
Nobody is giving the Broncos a shot to win anything this postseason.

I guess I don't really give a shit what happens as long as the don't let their dicks suck back into their bodies like the did against the Colts last year.

That's what's really funny about the Broncos this year. They're the #1 seed, but it's almost like they're playing with house money given this rollercoaster year for them. And who even knows what to expect from Manning? His playoff history is littered with defeat, but he knows this is likely it, and the way the team responded to him last week was hilarious, almost to the point of being scripted.

Much like the Chiefs, I think the Broncos biggest threat is their coach, but I'd rather have Gary Kubiak than Andy Reid.

Godslay

Banned
People often forget this. I'm not going to go as far as to say the Chiefs are the top tier of the AFC, but Denver just isn't that great of a team this year. They were one OT loss away from being the #5 seed.

Chiefs have more than a chance at winning against them (pending a Houston comeback), and it's all going to come down to which Manning shows up.

We played nearly an identical schedule and we won more games.

Split with you guys.

Defeated more playoff teams, some with our backup.

So I guess you've got that going for you.

Why is he in there?! I barely clicked in before the end of the half and I want him out. I ain't even a Texans fan. He sucks donkey. Put in the man that they stole from Seattle.

Godslay

Banned
That's what's really funny about the Broncos this year. They're the #1 seed, but it's almost like they're playing with house money given this rollercoaster year for them. And who even knows what to expect from Manning? His playoff history is littered with defeat, but he knows this is likely it, and the way the team responded to him last week was hilarious, almost to the point of being scripted.

Much like the Chiefs, I think the Broncos biggest threat is their coach, but I'd rather have Gary Kubiak than Andy Reid.

I'm not sweating it.

I just want the kicking and screaming, win or lose.

TheFatOne

Clearly, I'm a Broncos fan, so I'm not going to even pretend I'm unbiased here. But what exactly is supposed to scare me about KC?

I think they have a solid team (with a nice defense) that will eventually be undone by their QB and coach, but mostly the coach.

You misread my post. I was saying don't count on the Broncos having another 4 turnover game. I think KC is garbage right now. The AFC is weak as fuck though. Top two teams clearly have major flaws.

coolasj19

Why are you reading my tag instead of the title of my post?
Didn't JJ even get boo'd that one time he did 2 or 3 consecutive roughing the kicker penalties?

Top Bottom