• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2015 Wild Card |OT| - A Fraud Goes Wild

RBH

giphy.gif

this is almost too surreal. Normally at this point I realize that this was only a dream and that this couldn't be possible. Clearly, it is.

Matrix

LeBron loves his girlfriend. There is no other woman in the world he’d rather have. The problem is, Dwyane’s not a woman.
Hoyer better leave Htown tonight and not look back lol my god

squicken

Grossi wrote like 800 columns about Farmer letting go of Hoyer being the downfall of the regime. He's getting trolled to oblivion and blocking folks. He's really the worst sportswriter I have ever read

So what do we need in the draft?
TE and QB top. Don't think we need much more Defense. Except a DT. Man, we have such a shitty draft spot too.

Replace Cushing. Better DT/NT. Offensive line

coolasj19

Why are you reading my tag instead of the title of my post?
Man what a horrendous decision to keep Hoyer in. Weeden couldn't possibly be any worse than Hoyer.
I think the only reason he didn't do is is because that would have been the end of Hoyer's career. We can keep him as a backup that doesn't have a completely obliterate ego this way. Maybe Rick Smith veto'd him. Cause fuck Rick Smith.

LINE! Wtf is yo Hearthstone ID?

Chiggs

Gold Member
Alright, I'm doing laundry, but I couldn't resist coming back to this. Hoyer is absolutely awful. He's had open receivers too.

Garbage QB play and they should ship his ass out of town.

Jake Delhomme says hi

The fact that this is the first GIF you see when you type in "Jake Delhomme GIF" burns my soul

dlm15ljpg.gif

I will say that generally Jake's picks were more "trying to fit balls to Steve Smith through windows that didn't exist". Hoyer's out here throwing straight ducks to no man's land. I don't know what he's seeing out there.

Vincent Bonsignore ‏@DailyNewsVinny 9m9 minutes ago
#NFL source confirms that #Rams #Raiders #Chargers have all been deemed relocation eligible

Top Bottom