• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2015 Wild Card |OT| - A Fraud Goes Wild

KingBroly

Banned
The fact that this is the first GIF you see when you type in "Jake Delhomme GIF" burns my soul

dlm15ljpg.gif

I was at that game. I called Delhomme's 4th pick, I think it was. The one that got bounced around 3-4 times.

Line_HTX

I think the only reason he didn't do is is because that would have been the end of Hoyer's career. We can keep him as a backup that doesn't have a completely obliterate ego this way. Maybe Rick Smith veto'd him. Cause fuck Rick Smith.

LINE! Wtf is yo Hearthstone ID?

FunkyMonk16515. Sorry if I don't post enough in Hearthstone GAF.

Lonestar

I joined for Erin Brockovich discussion
The fact that this is the first GIF you see when you type in "Jake Delhomme GIF" burns my soul

dlm15ljpg.gif

I will say that generally Jake's picks were more "trying to fit balls to Steve Smith through windows that didn't exist". Hoyer's out here throwing straight ducks to no man's land. I don't know what he's seeing out there.

Oh man, seeing this reminded me of the gif I made that mixed this gif with the gif of Delhomme (and S. Smith) throwing at a barn and it exploding. Wonder if it exists in the ether.

shed.gif

coolasj19

Why are you reading my tag instead of the title of my post?
Remember the good times guys?
C2g8Daf.gif
Erryday I'm erryday I'm errda- *sobbing*
Grossi wrote like 800 columns about Farmer letting go of Hoyer being the downfall of the regime. He's getting trolled to oblivion and blocking folks. He's really the worst sportswriter I have ever read
Replace Cushing. Better DT/NT. Offensive line
That's probably for the best. Replace Cushing. DT, of course. OL is always a good investment. OH YEAH! RB. We need an entirely new offensive core. A definitive RB, young QB, new TE, more and better OL. Offense needs an overhaul. Defense just needs maintenance.

TheFatOne

I think the only reason he didn't do is is because that would have been the end of Hoyer's career. We can keep him as a backup that doesn't have a completely obliterate ego this way. Maybe Rick Smith veto'd him. Cause fuck Rick Smith.

LINE! Wtf is yo Hearthstone ID?

This game should be the end of his career period. He should never ever ever again start for another NFL team unless he is the third qb or they just have to sign him off the streets. Also, O'brien could pretty much take any late round qb or guy off the street and get a similar performance to Hoyer. He's terrible. If O'Briens is trying to protect Hoyers career the man should be fired immediately.

Texans were domed from the get-go because BoB wouldn't dare replace Hoyer no matter what because of week one fears. To top it all off, we won't even see Weeden in garbage time because BoB is scared that he might do well.

DY_nasty

NeoGAF's official "was this shooting justified" consultant

dlm15ljpg.gif

I will say that generally Jake's picks were more "trying to fit balls to Steve Smith through windows that didn't exist". Hoyer's out here throwing straight ducks to no man's land. I don't know what he's seeing out there.

delete that pls

never happened

Top Bottom