• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2015 Wild Card |OT| - A Fraud Goes Wild

RBH

w9DWi7i.png

agxf01.gif

coolasj19

Why are you reading my tag instead of the title of my post?
And now our stadium is taken over by Chiefs fans. Honestly, Hoyer was just embarrassing, but this is shameful. It's not even their fault, they were given nothing to root for.
Leave Hoyer in! I want 6 turnovers!
Somone won BIG in Vegas.
This game should be the end of his career period. He should never ever ever again start for another NFL team unless he is the third qb or they just have to sign him off the streets. Also, O'brien could pretty much take any late round qb or guy off the street and get a similar performance to Hoyer. He's terrible. If O'Briens is trying to protect Hoyers career the man should be fired immediately.
2nd or 3rd round draft pick and Tom Savage fight it out in the pre-season. Hoyer 3rd string. Honestly, Hoyer needs to retire. 2-3 concussions in a row, he's high risk. He needs to quit for the sake of his health and family.

Line_HTX

Remember the good times guys?
C2g8Daf.gif
Erryday I'm erryday I'm errda- *sobbing*

That's probably for the best. Replace Cushing. DT, of course. OL is always a good investment. OH YEAH! RB. We need an entirely new offensive core. A definitive RB, young QB, new TE, more and better OL. Offense needs an overhaul. Defense just needs maintenance.

All things considered, it's been a pretty good an fun year.

MAX, PLEASE TURN BACK TIMW TO FIX THIS!

;P

Tirico and Gruden making it sound like they're going home soon.

We'll come back after the next commercial break and they won't be broadcasting anymore of this shitfest

Godslay

Banned
I think we need a KC Chiefs vs. Washington Redskins Superbowl, followed by a Donald Trump Presidency.

Starting to think it's destiny.

MechDX

Tabris please take a moment and type down a detailed plan on how to properly design the interior of my home. Please discuss the importance of contrast between colors and the meaning for each particular shade.

If it is less than 1200 words I will be seriously disappointed

I think we need a KC Chiefs vs. Washington Redskins Superbowl, followed by a Donald Trump Presidency.

Did minorities magically disappear in the country for that last point to happen?

Because that's the only way that's happening.. Or 9/11 times 10.

KingBroly

Banned

Getting on my Prediction Train, eh?

Well, there's plenty of room. You can have that empty space over there to setup shop. Bedtime's at 11

coolasj19

Why are you reading my tag instead of the title of my post?
you still want him to coach?
BoB went 9-7 into the playoffs (even if it is the AFC South) with Hoyer, Mallet, TJ Yates, and Weeden. 9-7. 4 mediocre QB. A star defence. 9-7.
All things considered, it's been a pretty good an fun year.
MAX, PLEASE TURN BACK TIMW TO FIX THIS!
;P
Oh yeah, no doubt! Ups and downs and the turn around after the Dolphins! It's been a fun year. Next year will be better.

Damn y'all! The stadium has been evacuated. I don't blame em, traffic is hell out there.

Top Bottom