• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2015 Wild Card |OT| - A Fraud Goes Wild

570Kp6r.gif

crying

Trey

Always funny when these reckless attempted tackles from defensive players blows out one of their teammates. Friendly fire happens when you just throw your body around.

They should just have the game playing without the play by play chatter.

Sky Sports used to do this thing for soccer games called Fanzone. Basically you could watch the game but instead of the usual commentators they would have two fans, one from either team, providing commentary and it was as hilarious as you'd expect.

Every goal was followed by one guy dancing and screaming while the co-commentator sat back in their chair sulking silently.

No Fun League would never allow anything like that

Afrikan

that commercial is the commercial in a sci fi movie before robots take over

I still don't know what IBM Watson really is.... I'll google it later.

I just remember it beating someone in chess.

These commercials make it seem like they use it as if it were Cerebro from X-Men.

Furyous

god damn AJ mccarron is awful. he is by far the worst QB in the playoffs this year

It's too early for this as someone has to play the Cheatriots. Whoever plays them is the worst QB in the playoffs because great defense.

AJ out there getting warm I hope. If the weather clears up AJ is going to UNLEASH in my best Skip Baseless voice. AJ show me something to believe in you and Hue.

rando14

It's too early for this as someone has to play the Cheatriots. Whoever plays them is the worst QB in the playoffs because great defense.

AJ out there getting warm I hope. If the weather clears up AJ is going to UNLEASH in my best Skip Baseless voice. AJ show me something to believe in you and Hue.

OMG Furyous your fuckery knows no bounds lmao

@MichaelDavSmith
If the Bengals lose, Marvin Lewis is the first coach in NFL history with an 0-7 playoff record. Currently Lewis and Jim Mora are tied at 0-6

Top Bottom