• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2015 Wild Card |OT| - A Fraud Goes Wild

daveo42

Banned
CBS knows old people. At least that's what I think every time I see their TV lineup.

And another Bengal down. I'd be more pissed if I came into this game with any expectations on winning.

eznark

Banned
The talent on the Bengals offense is significantly better than what the have in San Fran and Cleveland. Have to wonder if this game will cost Hue a job

MechDX

You know in hindsight this lack of quality play in the league is squarely on the players.

That last CBA people said the players gave in to easy but they got a ton of concessions about practice time , especially padded practice time, were cut down dramatically and it's showing.

The owners contribute to this by churning over coaches every two damn years an not allowing any continuity while making it a passing league without many quality passers.

Teams look so shitty.

This is yet another trademark Steelers game. It looks like we should be winning by 20 but that would be too easy, so we'll give our billions of fans heart attacks by fucking around

Top Bottom