• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2015 Wild Card |OT| - A Fraud Goes Wild

Trey

The ball was moving even after his last foot hit the ground. Watch the laces... I don't disagree that it should be a catch but precedence over the past couple of years states if the ball is moving the receiver doesn't have possession.

The ball can move as long as the receiver displays control of the ball. Once Bryant pins it to his leg, it stays there and in his hands after two steps and a somersault. Doesn't get jarred loose, it isn't bobbled.

Chase17

So Gaf, does Marvin Lewis lose his job if the Bengels get shut out here? Or does not having Dalton/being great at the regular season save his job.

Personally, I hope that they keep him. Only asking because sometimes NFL teams make change for the sake of it. And his postseason record is bad.

LJ11

Still pushing fantasy football, only fair since theres nothing else pushing the sport. QB play is shit, OL shit, coaching is shit.

The ball can move as long as the receiver displays control of the ball. Once Bryant pins it to his leg, it stays there and in his hands after two steps and a somersault. Doesn't get jarred loose, it isn't bobbled.

once he pins the ball he only has one foot down and the other never comes back down inbounds.

Beach

oh god Nance you fucking dipshit please don't try to retroactively justify that horrible Carson Palmer to Oakland trade to make Jackson look good.
Palmer balled out with Denarious Moore and DHB as his top two WRS
But yea, Jackson was an idiot no doubt

And wasn't Bernard more defenseless then that Bengals penatly?

Love how they flagged the Bungles defender for a clean hit but didn't throw anything for knocking Bernard out cold.

EDIT: "Turning into a runner?" FUCK OFF YOU STUPID CUNT

LJ11

Understood but incomplete passes this year have been called with a lot less movement. It's all moot as the Bengals can't do shit anyway but I would be pissed if I were a Bengals fan.

No argument there, its a coin flip, I have no clue how most of these calls will go.

Top Bottom