• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2015 Wild Card |OT| - A Fraud Goes Wild

Narag

It was never this bad even with the Ravens.

These players can't control themselves.

Keep saying it but hate this shit.

I was going to say, I liked watching Ravens/Steelers for the heat the games bring but this is just crazy from even what little I've seen.

Bread

Banned
Now the tables have.......switched

So close on that one.
2utdDYI.jpg

DC is awesome. How is Florida?
it's alright, just preparing cover letters for different positions and working nights at the restaurant. hopefully i'll be somewhere cool within a couple of months! you check out the night life in DC yet?

eznark

Banned
Realistically guys, every NFL, heck every sports team has stupid fans.

What's funny to me is that in my extensive experience at going to road games for a myriad of sports, the best experience I ever had was at Candlestick with 49ers fans.

And now they murder people.

Steelers still gonna win. Only reason bengals scores was because they got the ball to start at the 50 and got a penalty near the end zone

Chase17

Did someone win powerball? I've never followed it before so I don't know how long it takes to find out if someone won or if the pot raises.

Goro Majima

Kitty Genovese Member
They fucked up the forward pass call.

They lost control of the game early and it got worse as it went on.

Horrible game no matter what happens. This is closer to an episode of Spartacus than football.

So when do we get to see some sweet titties?

Plinko

Wildcard berths that can't beat teams without a winning record should have homefield advantage
How is this game lasting so long? Terrible.

Top Bottom