• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2015 Wild Card |OT| - A Fraud Goes Wild

Kastrioti

Persecution Complex
Vontaze Burfict is a great young defensive player. Some hinges loose for sure but your defense needs a player like that or two to back up his trash talk and smack the opponent like he did on that Ben sack.

Keep on trash talking that Steelers bench

Gigglepoo

What's funny to me is that in my extensive experience at going to road games for a myriad of sports, the best experience I ever had was at Candlestick with 49ers fans.

And now they murder people.

I was hit with Pack-a-ronies when I went to Lambeau in '98 when the Niners briefly led. Good times.

Godslay

Banned
Likely could only be either Clavicular fracture or AC joint pathology

These aren't even medical terms. Doctor my ass.

This is what has to be done to fix it:

pqFsrl1.gif

hahahahahahahahahahaha asking if the sack on Ben was a legal hit but happy to gloss over the Bernard hit.

Everyone involved with this game can fuck right off.

Plinko

Wildcard berths that can't beat teams without a winning record should have homefield advantage
So they spend 10 minutes trying to justify the Shazier trash and yet analyze if Burfict's clearly legal tackle was fine?

effzee

Wait they are asking if that's a legal hit while they all agreed Shazier was legal?

God I hate Phil and Jim. The worst crew and coverage.

Top Bottom