• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2015 Wild Card |OT| - A Fraud Goes Wild

kmag

why was the vikings player trying to go for the ball lmao

Once the opposition touch it, it dead at that point. If the receiving team picks it up they're allowed to advance it but can't turn the ball over. It's a no brainer, even if it gets you only a half yard. Apart from the risk of injury there's no downside.

Seattle have this won.

jakncoke

Banned
I'm trying to figure out what excuse ben is going to use the good ol moving his shoulder around infront of the camera or the subtle ''i'm alright'' throws for 200 yards feels confident then throws 2 ints at the end the starts rolling his shoulder again.

Ok firex jr

CYYqtpXWsAAsjmU.jpg:large
Flag number 69 is out. Hrmmmm. Fuck it, we're still winning

TheFatOne

They have beat a couple good teams and some bad ones. But they never lost to the Dolphins or Eagles.

I don't see these good teams they have beaten. They beat an old broken down Manning and that's about it. Every other team they have played on this win streak including the team they just beat in the playoffs are trash. They also won't have their top WR either.

Top Bottom