• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2015 Wild Card |OT| - A Fraud Goes Wild

yuraya

Fucking wow. Unreal.

This is why they should just get rid of kicking in the league. Entire season flushed down the toilet over one bad kick lolol. Sorry Vikings fans.

BabyishShadyGourami.gif

untitled-13z2jva.gif

untitled-12kvk5e.gif

Chiclets

Banned
I feel sorry for you Viking fans injustice has been done to both of us this post season just know that the Lolhawks and the Steelers are not going to win the division or Superbowl

TheFatOne

Wilson needs to send this kicker a check. He was absolute garbage today, and everyone is going to forget simply because the kicker. Wilson needs to get his ass in gear the next game or the Seahawks are done.

Pepiope

This is why I'm happy the Pats kicker is legit. I don't fucking want to hear about laces Collinsworth. Laces had absolutely nothing to do with this shit kicker missing a chip shot field goal. Dude chocked plain and simple.
If the laces were out, he probably nails it.

This is why I'm happy the Pats kicker is legit. I don't fucking want to hear about laces Collinsworth. Laces had absolutely nothing to do with this shit kicker missing a chip shot field goal. Dude chocked plain and simple.

Uhh most kickers don't like laces in. I assume a guy with a good football career would know.

Redd

Well at least Vikings can say Teddy Bridgewater didn't lose it for them this time. I still can't believe what happened.

BizzyBum

Doesn't matter about the laces, it's a 27 yard chip shot. Dude choked.

I can't even imagine being that kicker and going back into that locker room.

Top Bottom