• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2015 Wild Card |OT| - A Fraud Goes Wild

BabyishShadyGourami.gif

Look at all those fans react lol.

Pepiope

This is just making excuses for the kicker. Laces out or in should not fucking matter on a chip shot field goal. If he was hitting a 50 yard field goal I would agree with you. Shit was a chip shot. He should have been able to hit it regardless. People are just making excuses for this shit kicker.
The "shit kicker" is the only reason MIN was in the game to begin with.

Greg

time to end this dumpster fire of a season
for the Redskins - GO PACK GO, BIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIITCH

Kusagari

Zimmer lost the game by refusing to put some faith in Teddy. They just kept running Peterson the entire game and doing jackshit, even with continuous amazing field position.

Brinbe

Still unbelievable.... Fucked over twice, the Vikings will never trust a kicker again. Laces is such an excuse though, he should have nailed that.

Vikings offense let their D down big time. I know it was harsh conditions but you should get more than 3 FGs at home in a playoff game. Checky Downwater was pitiful.

You know, the last two times Arizona has played Seattle at home, they got wrecked?

I don't count pre-season games but that's cute if you think Week 17 was an indication of what our playoff match would be like. You know we beat Seattle's ass in SEA the last two times Carson started, right? Don't act like we can't tap that ass. We're a better team and have been all year. No doubt SEA is the toughest match up and have been to the SB the last two years so impossible to disrespect them when you line up against them right now. Could SEA beat us? Absolutely. Could we beat them? Absolutely. It would be a good game.

Top Bottom