• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2015 Wild Card |OT| - A Fraud Goes Wild

Ace-Ventura-Pet-Detective-sean-young-28334673-500-375.jpg

Sean Young <3

AstroLad

Hail to the KING baby
How the fuck do you miss that chip shot? I mean my goodness. WTF

Seahawks luck continues.

They do get lucky all the time -- this was completely predictable in a way. But they'll always be remembered only for having the biggest chokejob in sports history, so there's that.

TheFatOne

If the laces were out, he probably nails it.
Uhh most kicks don't like laces out. I assume a guy with a good football career would know.

This is just making excuses for the kicker. Laces out or in should not fucking matter on a chip shot field goal. If he was hitting a 50 yard field goal I would agree with you. Shit was a chip shot. He should have been able to hit it regardless. People are just making excuses for this shit kicker.

Imagine, the direction of the laces on the football ending the season for the Carolina Panthers.

Why?

It certainly won't be as cold (may or may not raining though), but I still don't see a team to fear today.

Fuck am I kidding, Wussy's pulling some more bullshit out of his ass, Kam destroys Cam again and we get embarassed AGAIN. At least 15-2 is less embarassing than 16-1

Furyous

This is why I'm happy the Pats kicker is legit. I don't fucking want to hear about laces Collinsworth. Laces had absolutely nothing to do with this shit kicker missing a chip shot field goal. Dude chocked plain and simple.

Quoted for future reference.................

On one hand I'm pissed the Vikings blew that but on the other, we now get a much easier match next week. See you back in Zona for the Conference Championship, chickens! Don't throw salt my way Grover and Bowser, I'll be rooting for Panthers against the chickens all the way and I know you're capable of winning. These fucks just always seem to get the ball to bounce their way.

Metroidvania

People called Romanes they go the house?
Yeah, laces and everything, but how many times has Walsh lost Vikings clutch games? At least 3-4 in the last few seasons.

27 fucking yards.

ColdPizza

Banned
On one hand I'm pissed the Vikings blew that but on the other, we now get a much easier match next week. See you back in Zona for the Conference Championship, chickens! Don't throw salt my way Grover and Bowser, I'll be rooting for Panthers against the chickens all the way and I know you're capable of winning. These fucks just always seem to get the ball to bounce their way.

You know, the last two times Arizona has played Seattle at home, they got wrecked?

darkside31337

Tomodachi wa Mahou
So many things had to go wrong for the Vikings to lose that game. Peterson being complete fucking trash all game and the Vikings playcalling refusing to acknowledge this was almost as bad as the missed chip shot.

Top Bottom