• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2015 Wild Card |OT| - A Fraud Goes Wild

TheFatOne

Questionable.

I think you can make an argument that he would've had a shot at it

It would have to be one of the most spectacular catches I have ever seen in my life to catch that one. Would have had to somehow snatch it with a finger tip and toe tap with a guy all over him. Shit wasn't even remotely close to being catch able.

It would have to be one of the most spectacular catches I have ever seen in my life to catch that one. Would have had to somehow snatch it with a finger tip and toe tap with a guy all over him. Shit wasn't even remotely close to being catch able.
So you're saying it was possible for him to catch it.

Or, if we were to try to condense that into a single word, "catchable".

I think it's a stretch, but could've gone either way.

Drakeon

KyleMcLorg said:
A source tells me Hue Jackson and the 49ers are a done deal.

Local bay area guy, he broke Willis retiring I guess, so he's got this kinda thing right before. Still, take with a grain of salt. Just search for McLorg on twitter, he mentioned it a little bit ago, on phone so its a pain to link.

Keep telling yall selves that. Last time we got beat bad like that then faced the same team in the playoffs was 2011 against the falcons and we fucked them up. Rodgers on fire!!!!🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥
We lost by 3 to those Falcons in the regular season... We lost by about 50 to the Cards.

Slightly different.

Ray RattoVerified account‏@RattoCSN
Jackson has told 49ers he wants roster and staff control and to fly to Houston to vote on L.A. relocation

Probably 9ers

Top Bottom