• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2015 Wild Card |OT| - A Fraud Goes Wild

JABEE

DM. MAKE THE DAMN OFFSEASON THREAD.

JAMEIS WILLL DISAPPEAR LIKE THAT PICTURE IN BACK TO THE FUTURE IF YOU DO NOT CORRECT THIS WRONG!

squicken

9th pick, Jameis and Mike Evans. Best job opening for an offensive minded coach, depending on what is going on in the front office.

Maybe Lovie paid for Van Gaal's sins

Colasante

I didn't see that coming. I don't think it was necessary but I also don't think firing Lovie is a decision that they'll come to regret.

chuckddd

Fear of a GAF Planet
This is a good post.

Blonde On Blonde is the best Bob Dylan album.

image.php
bOswJlP.jpg

squicken

I didn't see that coming. I don't think it was necessary but I also don't think firing Lovie is a decision that they'll come to regret.

Yeah he probably never gets another job. Defensive coach and their defense just never got better. Their talent was better than the production. I think this is another case where if a team wants a sharp offensive mind it has to get one as a HC

Josina Anderson ‏ @ JosinaAnderson 16s 16 seconds ago
# Bucs coach to me right now: “Is this true? We all just met with Lovie individually today. This is strange. I wonder what happened?"

squicken

Mark Dominik @MarkdominikESPN
With Lovie Smith fired I would expect Dirk Koetter to be named head coach within the week. They still will interview a few other candidates.

Obviously plugged in with Tampa

e: jbug grrrr

Colasante

I'm confused about the benefit of promoting Dirk Koetter to head coach. He's already on the staff. Unless Licht simply likes Koetter more than Lovie, I guess. Or he wants the defense to go in another direction and knows Lovie wouldn't be willing to cede that responsibility?

eznark

Banned
I'm confused about the benefit of promoting Dirk Koetter to head coach. He's already on the staff. Unless Licht simply likes Koetter more than Lovie, I guess. Or he wants the defense to go in another direction and knows Lovie wouldn't be willing to cede that responsibility?

I assume other teams made overtures and they wanted to keep him more than Lovie

Top Bottom