• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2016 Conference Championship |OT| - Better Games than the Switch's Launch Lineup

MechDX

How many consoles operate their online interface exclusively through smart phones?

ZERO. Because Nintendo is innovating circles around all the other fuckbois in the game.

There is the boat reference again. The fuck you joyconboys up to?

Pats fans talking about cheating lmao

I don't care. One less OL bust for Schneider is all that means.

You're my boy CDY but comment is up there with "the comeback is greater than the win"

Spinluck

I know that Nintendo's idea of online is just as bad as Prince's idea of music being online.

But what's with gaming side suddenly acting like people don't have smart phones? Lol.

bionic77

I miss the bionic that only used his consoles to watch youtube

now he's supporting the very thing he hates :(
I am back in the game!

My arcade should be coming sometime next month and then the Switch after that!

The goal is to spend one night a month with my friends fucking around playing videogames. JoyConBoyz style of course. We gots almost all the consoles at the bionic household!

NES? Check! Genesis missing AC adaptor? Double Check! SNES, PS everything, and GameCube? You don't even have to ask. And I even gots the components! Component cables everywhere! If you want it the bionics have it! I even have the Dream(cast)!

The only area I am lacking in is Xbox consoles and the WiiU. Oh yeah and I missed Saturn and I still regret that to this day but I was ignorant back then!

This may all end up as a very expensive experiment with me never having time to play this shit but JCBs like that. We always taking chances and optimistic and shit.

Hindl

I know that Nintendo's idea of online is just as bad as Prince's idea of music being online.

But what's with gaming side suddenly acting like people don't have smart phones? Lol.

image.php

cdyhybrid

There is the boat reference again. The fuck you joyconboys up to?

You're my boy CDY but comment is up there with "the comeback is greater than the win"
What comment?

That Pats fans shouldn't talk about cheating or that I don't care about losing the pick? Half the team is UDFAs, they'll be fine.

dionysus

Yaldog
Still love the switch; it is perfect for me. Olds like me don't got time for online games anyway.

But I am curious how the hell they are going to mix the audio from two sources.

Tall4Life

Only 68% of people in the US have a smart phone. And that's just in the US, in other countries, if the US is that low, they probably have a lower percentage too. Not to mention that you can instantly get rid of Blackberry and Windows Phone users because there's no way the app will be on there. Get rid of another swath of users that have older phones that the app won't support because of compatibility. The people capable of online on the Switch are now much smaller.

Greg

Only 68% of people in the US have a smart phone. And that's just in the US, in other countries, if the US is that low, they probably have a lower percentage too. Not to mention that you can instantly get rid of Blackberry and Windows Phone users because there's no way the app will be on there. Get rid of another swath of users that have older phones that the app won't support because of compatibility. The people capable of online on the Switch are now much smaller.

Plus....kids

NY Jets owner Woody Johnson appointed as UK Ambassador by President-elect Trump.

https://twitter.com/CNBCnow/status/822154496759496706

Is any team in the AFC East not tainted by the stink of Trump?

Dolphins?

levious

That throwing stick stunt of yours has boomeranged on us.

This is like worrying about broadband/high speed Internet adoption.

MechDX

Yeah thats a dumb counter argument but still not as dumb as having matchmaking and game chat from a phone via a paid app

bionic77

How many consoles operate their online interface exclusively through smart phones?

ZERO. Because Nintendo is innovating circles around all the other fuckbois in the game.
This guy gets it!

Synergizing with all your shits! ALL OF IT! At one time.

Now you can broadcast your coach and his inspiring anti-Pats message, view some hot booty pics that the girls always be texting the JCBs (thankful we have unlimited texts and great data plans), and messaging your boys that we about to get shit started on your Nintendo Switch AT THE SAME TIME! And you have your Switch right next to you because we ain't limited by wires and shit.

The future is here homies. You just have to open your eyes to know it!

MechDX

This guy gets it!

Synergizing with all your shits! ALL OF IT! At one time.

Now you can broadcast your coach and his inspiring anti-Pats message, view some hot booty pics that the girls always be texting the JCBs (thankful we have unlimited texts and great data plans), and messaging your boys that we about to get shit started on your Nintendo Switch AT THE SAME TIME! And you have your Switch right next to you because we ain't limited by wires and shit.

The future is here homies. You just have to open your eyes to know it!

I do all that on my Xbox one and the FREE Xbox Smartglass app....then I can play mobile games on my phone.

Look the one person this truly hurts is Greg. Nintendo wont support flip phones. Why do you hate Greg so much?

BigAT

I do all that on my Xbox one and the FREE Xbox Smartglass app....then I can play mobile games on my phone.

Look the one person this truly hurts is Greg. Nintendo wont support flip phones. Why do you hate Greg so much?

You ever play Rocket League with him?

Spinluck

That tells me nothing.

68% of people is kind of a blanket stat. How many gamers have a smartphone? Age group, male or female? I mean, I don't think that most BlackBerry owners would be buying a Switch anyway.

It's a crappy idea, but it's weird to see people go from "lol Nintendo give up on portables, everyone is on smartphones now--the casual market has moved to smart devices" to "lol, seriously Nintendo? Not everyone has a smartphone what's wrong with you expecting your consumers to have a device that has shipped out in the billions." It's like, I get that it's dumb to lock your service behind an outside device. But going on gaming side you'd think that going out and seeing a smart phone is a rarity.

They could have pulled this off a lot better. They just released a Mario game on mobile devices and announced a FE one that is coming soon. The usual 1 step forward and 6 steps back I've come to expect from them.

Mortemis

Banned
Matty Ice gonna swag on the Pack

3998faf665447831c727c6911304dd53_large.jpg

He got that Peyton forehead going for him, maybe he'll luck into a ring too.

Adam Schefter ‏@AdamSchefter 1m1 minute ago
Seattle may lose 2nd-round pick in 2017 draft as a result of season-long failure to disclose knee injury to Richard Sherman, per @mortreport

Pete a dumbass for letting this happen in the first place, and even more so randomly blurting it out in a press conference.

The same source says that if it's a second then it's escalation from the OTA violation punishment for breaking cba rules again.

bionic77

So Mech has never played Zelda, probably never had a Nintendo console, never played Rocket League, probably gets second hand burger meat and admits to playing and enjoying garbage shit games on his smartphone.

Ummm, this is the president of the anti-Switch movement?

You boys need to outsource that shit!

I almost bought it when it was on sale last week. With a new born its really damn hard to play games! I finally got some time last night when the wife went to a friends house and took the baby

Im all about Sea of Thieves though!
Get kids to bed early + more coffee + less sleep

Top Bottom