• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2016 Conference Championship |OT| - Better Games than the Switch's Launch Lineup

The Eagles signed Dallas Thomas the guard from the fins.

In 2015, when Thomas started all 16 games at left guard, he was ranked as the worst guard in football by ProFootballFocus. He gave up 10 sacks, 10 QB hits and 36 QB hurries.

Oh.

squicken

Never know. There were times when he was very impressive and looked like he was improving.

Johnny Manziel, the player, could succeed in the NFL. Johnny Manziel, the person, is not long for this world.

Yeah I will always think he could have made it in the league if he just could down the bottle/pipe. That GiantsBoat picture of him was terrible. Looked like a strung out tweeker

Did The Last Guardian kill video games for you forever?

Having the greatest game in video games history really makes everything else look bad.

I don't even really play FIFA anymore, all I do is trade around on the Web App to make the sickest Ultimate team to then not even play with it :(

I did play some Far Cry 4 yesterday for no real reason. It really was a fantastic game.

Vanillalite

Ask me about the GAF Notebook
The Nature Boy drops truth bombs

screenshot_2017-01-19mka8x.png

A guy who covers the Raiders in Oakland was just on the radio in Vegas says even if Mark Davis doesn't get the votes he thinks he'll still move the team anyway and dare the league to stop them.

Hindl

Dude does not look well

Having the greatest game in video games history really makes everything else look bad.

I don't even really play FIFA anymore, all I do is trade around on the Web App to make the sickest Ultimate team to then not even play with it :(

I did play some Far Cry 4 yesterday for no real reason. It really was a fantastic game.

It's why I'm so excited for Zelda. It looks like the open world game they used as a template is Far Cry and that's my favorite open world series

Hindl

Did you play Primal? I was a bit dissapointed by it tbh

Nah I looked at it and saw a reskinned 4 without the vehicles or guns. What I mean from taking from Far Cry is Far Cry is an open world built on a bunch of systems, rather than shit like exploration or story or quests like GTA, Skyrim, et al. Like starting wildfires, using bait to lure in animals to kill soldiers, approaching outposts in a myriad of different ways, etc. The actual games have gotten repetitive. I really enjoyed 3 and 4, but they have the same structure and was getting tired of it by the end. They need to shake up the formula, while keeping that system-based open world, for me to get into the next one

Josina AndersonVerified account
‏@JosinaAnderson
For those asking abt Peterson, the teams he named today are teams that he's mentioned before & don't comprise the entire list if not in MN.

Who wants to kick the tires on a 31 year old running back with reconstructed knees?

He comes with a free Switch!

EDIT: Johnny coming back. I heard from a friend of a friend of a friend of a friend of a butler of a friend that he's getting his life together.

bionic77

Holy shit. WTF is going on with the AFC East?

Woody Johnson is going to be the ambassador to England.

Fox you are obligated to buy 5 Switches to make up for this.

Disgusting!

bionic77

The Jets deserve the Jets
This is sad. I used to count on the Jets and their fans as someone I could always count on to oppose the Pats. They may have fucked it up or fumbled through their ass, but they used to be pure in their hatred of New England.

Fox warned up but I am still shocked that they are now basically a franchise of the Pats.

Dark times ahead brothers. Get your Switch reservations in now and hold onto your butts. President Trump, no.1 patriots fan, takes over tomorrow. Shit about to get real!

Steelers have a flu bug and they're also playing on the road where Ben is crap and also they have a shit postseason record against Belichick so I can't trust you guys.

My last hope right now is Aaron Rodgers.

Please don't make me root for the Patriots in 17 days.

bionic77

Steelers have a flu bug and they're also playing on the road where Ben is crap and also they have a shit postseason record against Belichick so I can't trust you guys.

My last hope right now is Aaron Rodgers.

Please don't make me root for the Patriots in 17 days.
No one can make you do the right or wrong thing. And it is very disheartening that you are already contemplating being a douchebag and rooting for the Pats.

If you can recall if a meteor did not descend from the skies and obliterate the stadium I would reluctantly hope (root is the wrong word) for the Rats to prevail when they played the Pats.

I have instructed you for many years Grover. It is time to rise or fall. You are either with us or with Tom Brady.

Time to choose a side...

No one can make you do the right or wrong thing. And it is very disheartening that you are already contemplating being a douchebag and rooting for the Pats.

If you can recall if a meteor did not descend from the skies and obliterate the stadium I would reluctantly hope (root is the wrong word) for the Rats to prevail when they played the Pats.

I have instructed you for many years Grover. It is time to rise or fall. You are either with us or with Tom Brady.

Time to choose a side...

raw

Top Bottom