• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2016 Conference Championship |OT| - Better Games than the Switch's Launch Lineup

Fantomex

seriously. He might as well claim Wrasslegaf as well lol

Take all the L's in the world Woody Johnson.

WelldocumentedGrayGemsbuck.gif

Pepiope

If you support the Cowboys or Chris Christie then you support Trump

”I understand why people are interested if you are a public figure, as to who you root for," Christie said on WFAN on Wednesday. ”They're interested. But the hostility, I will tell you that I take for being a Cowboys fan — and this is what I say to Giants fans all the time, and Eagles fans. Now Eagles fans I understand it from a little more because the Eagles do suck and they've sucked for a long time. And their fans are generally angry, awful people."

”If they want to take some anger out at me, I'm all—I have no problem with it at all," Christie said of Eagles fans on 94WIP in 2014. ”They're passionate, wild fans and they wanna get angry with me, that's OK. But the one thing they can't say, is that I don't tell them the truth. And the truth is, I'm a Cowboys fan. I've said it since I've ran for Governor in '09, never hid it from anybody, and so, I don't understand why they're angry about me being happy about my team winning?"
http://www.crossingbroad.com/2017/0...tie-calls-eagles-fans-angry-awful-people.html

No problem bro.

Freedom and tolerance are not for everyone.
When it comes to consoles I don't get them at launch. I wait til I see there's enough games for me to be interested. Right now Ultra SF 2 is only game worth my interest. Til Tekken 7. I don't even own a PS 4.

Top Bottom