• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2016 Conference Championship |OT| - Better Games than the Switch's Launch Lineup

Jarnet87

5Opui.gif

when joyconboyz walk out the store with their switch heading home to play Zelda.

3fQpNxD.gif

yuraya

Packers 41
Falcons 38

Falcons lead for most of the game until Rodgers pulls off another miracle bullshit throw.

Steelers 20
Patriots 34

Brady too much for the Steelers.

Goro Majima

Kitty Genovese Member
Nelson, Adams, Allison, Burnett, Michael, Rollins are all active.

Shocking news

Painkillers and whatever else was going to get those guys out there today. If they win, they get a bye week and a trip to the Super Bowl....they'd be out there on crutches if they'd let them.

I've said it like three times today but I just hope they're also effective.

Line_HTX

Nelson, Adams, Allison, Burnett, Michael, Rollins are all active.
Shocking news

Painkillers and whatever else was going to get those guys out there today. If they win, they get a bye week and a trip to the Super Bowl....they'd be out there on crutches if they'd let them.

I've said it like three times today but I just hope they're also effective.

Michael just got cleared because he did a full back flip in front of the trainers on the field. Like, wow, if he hurt himself further with that...

:|

Goro Majima

Kitty Genovese Member
Slo I see you trying to get banned by posting in that thread

I need you to stick around in case the Packers win it all.

jbug617

Banned
Going to be honest since the Indy AFCC game I always get nervous looking at twitter after the game. It's mostly hoping nothing controversial happened.

Mrbob

Isn't this the Packers 9th game against a NFC playoff team. Why I'm sticking with my pick. Half their games this year have been against NFC playoff teams.

Aaron Rodgers and a bunch of bums are our best chance at evil not winning this year. Where did it all go wrong?
I actually think they stack up favorably against the Pats if they can get by Atlanta.

Pats season has been playing bum teams week after week.

Goro Majima

Kitty Genovese Member
I just ordered wings

I don't know why because I'm just going to throw them up before kickoff

I BELIEEEEEEEEVEEEEEEEEE

We're ordering pizza at some point...and one of those chocolate chip cookie things they sell too because I'm going to need to eat a whole one out of depression.

Was going to watch the game at the bar but this shit is too stressful for that. I'm horrible bar company during these kinds of games because it's mostly periods of intense silent watching followed by very short bursts of yelling. I don't have time to listen to your work bullshit right now!

Slo

We're ordering pizza at some point...and one of those chocolate chip cookie things they sell too because I'm going to need to eat a whole one out of depression.

Was going to watch the game at the bar but this shit is too stressful for that. I'm horrible bar company during these kinds of games because it's mostly periods of intense silent watching followed by very short bursts of yelling. I don't have time to listen to your work bullshit right now!

I hope you bought a pint of haagen daz.

Top Bottom