• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2016 Conference Championship |OT| - Better Games than the Switch's Launch Lineup

If you're rooting for the Pats everything you believe is wrong!
everything I believe was proven wrong months ago..

What's one more thing on that list

Browns Civil War

Trump did this
I accept that I've wronged Kave somehow and he'll never forgive me for it.

That's enough info right there. I pass this bill. F is now alone in the wilderness as a Trump loving Pats fan, formerly from Browns-GAF.

May God have mercy on his soul.
You aren't the president..

I've almost completed a bill that once passed will officially recognize that F is separate from BrownsGAF and any and all opinions shared by him do not represent the feelings of BrownsGAF at all.

The only way this isn't unanimously passed is if F does the cowardly thing and votes instead of abstaining

Congrats friends, you did it <3

You never go Pats fan until it's the Super Bowl and you have no choice
I could do that Wienke..

But after last year, assuming Pittsburgh were to win today..

I'm left hoping that a busted and broken Packers team or a Georgia sports team can close out and stop the Stairway being finished..

I don't like those odds..

I need the Steelers' path to end today and that unfortunately puts me with evil..

Well he is the oldest poster here and #TeamOlds runs this thread
This isn't Nam Wienke..

There are rules..

The only way this isn't unanimously passed is if F does the cowardly thing and votes instead of abstaining

Congrats friends, you did it <3
oh well..

Alright packer gaf I made a bingo card today it includes : fire McCarthy , fire capers, toss again , fraudgers , Godgers, why would you call that ...... I need more to fill the squares any recommendations ? Also let's get to the super bowl baby !!!!

Goro Majima

Kitty Genovese Member
Alright packer gaf I made a bingo card today it includes : fire McCarthy , fire capers, toss again , fraudgers , Godgers, why would you call that ...... I need more to fill the squares any recommendations ? Also let's get to the super bowl baby !!!!

Obvious telegraphed Ripkowski fullback dive on 3rd and 1 or 4th and 1

Useless timeout called because Packers couldn't snap the ball in time

Give up 20+ yard pass play in obvious zone coverage gap

chuckddd

Fear of a GAF Planet
C2ui7gdUUAEABH-.jpg

Line_HTX

It's been a while since Aaron did a hard count to draw a Neutral Zone Infraction, because that's what he always does.

Smh damn it Flo, as winner of the TB league you're making us look bad, this is like if Mrs. Universe got caught at a brothel smoking crack off a donkey while servicing all the joycon boys.

Eleuin

Falcons

Think I prefer a blowout to a last second drive where Rodgers doesn't get to touch the ball.
ATL's CBs are bad but GB's belong in Division 2 right now.

Patriots

Ben will be terrible again and NE has already started cheating.

:jnc

Believe what you will, heathen. You have sold yourself to Satan. You have a little over 5 hours to repent. Otherwise there is no telling what horrors await you.
No..

I accept my fate..

One evil will be struck down and god willing.. the other will be destroyed.

Smh damn it Flo, as winner of the TB league you're making us look bad, this is like if Mrs. Universe got caught at a brothel smoking crack off a donkey while servicing all the joycon boys.
I didn't sign a morals clause

Top Bottom