• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2016 Conference Championship |OT| - Better Games than the Switch's Launch Lineup

Today.. we are all.... *sigh* Pats fans..

May God have mercy on my soul....

giphy.gif

Hunter S.

I saw that the Patriot fans were half-witted, that they were as timid as a lone woman with her silver spoons, and that they did not know its good from evil, and I lost all my negligible respect for them, and pitied them.
The Patriot fans can never intentionally confront a man's senses, intellectual or moral, but only his selfish desires, his lust for all glory. The team is not armed with superior wit or strategy, but with superior will to forever be biggest swindler and most amoral. I was not born to be forced to watch such depravity. I will breathe after my own fashion and not watch this, just as I did not watch the inauguration of Fuhrer Donald Trump.

I saw that the Patriot fans were half-witted, that they were as timid as a lone woman with her silver spoons, and that they did not know its good from evil, and I lost all my negligible respect for them, and pitied them.
The Patriot fans can never intentionally confront a man's senses, intellectual or moral, but only his selfish desires, his lust for all glory. The team is not armed with superior wit or strategy, but with superior will to forever be biggest swindler and most amoral. I was not born to be forced to watch such depravity. I will breathe after my own fashion and not watch this, just as I did not watch the inauguration of Fuhrer Donald Trump.

E1Hvrkb.gif

Kave_Man

come in my shame circle
I've almost completed a bill that once passed will officially recognize that F is separate from BrownsGAF and any and all opinions shared by him do not represent the feelings of BrownsGAF at all.

I've almost completed a bill that once passed will officially recognize that F is separate from BrownsGAF and any and all opinions shared by him do not represent the feelings of BrownsGAF at all.

That's enough info right there. I pass this bill. F is now alone in the wilderness as a Trump loving Pats fan, formerly from Browns-GAF.

May God have mercy on his soul.

Top Bottom