• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2016 Conference Championship |OT| - Better Games than the Switch's Launch Lineup

Dutch I'm ready to hear the gospel of Brady

Dutch developed a conscience and disowned the Patriots, please stop your libel.

i found the one, that does not match the other:
roflm4u49.png

What the hell is wrong with you? 2016 is the odd one out because it has two people, all the others only have one.

Get your shit together.

Jarnet87

We need a Packers vs Patriots Super Bowl Rematch. A A Ron vs Thomas Terrific. The Hoodie vs that guy who almost lost his job but thank god he has Aaron.

We need a Packers vs Patriots Super Bowl Rematch. A A Ron vs Thomas Terrific. The Hoodie vs that guy who almost lost his job but thank god he has Aaron.

This is false. The Trumpriots should be banned from all future Super Bowls. I am with TDR that the Steelers should win the next 15 Super Bowls in a row and the Trumpriots should not win another regular season game ever.

I'll even concede, as TDR did, that the Trumpriots can win some preseason games. I don't watch or pay attention to the pre-season so that's ok, though I'd prefer it otherwise.

Prepare yourselves for Sunday Night Playoffs.

NBC Sports PR ‏@NBCSportsPR 2h2 hours ago

NBC's 21.9/34 for @Steelers-@Chiefs is best-ever primetime overnight for NFL Wild Card or Divisional Playoff (first-ever on a Sun. night)

what about the GB@Dallas game ratings? should be highest playoff game of the century or something like that

where does 46.5 million stand?

Line_HTX

Aaron Wilson ‏@AaronWilson_NFL 4m4 minutes ago

Bill O'Brien reiterate he'll be back as the Texans' coach

He should at least get rid of Godsey first and hire a better OC as well as cut Brock. And draft one this time.

He should at least get rid of Godsey first and hire a better OC as well as cut Brock. And draft one this time.
Line continuing his Fake news campaign, smh. Sad!
im kidding guy lol

Texans should trade what ever it takes to move up and get a QB.

Speaking of teams sucking, let's recap stuff from the 2016 preseason article that didn't change in the season or playoffs

Check for 2-10 (didn't include 1 because it was laughing at Watt, who got IR'd too early to truly fully laugh at this time)

Check

Check

3 in 11

Check

Check

That's a nice thing that dude has going about Houston sports, but the Rockets aren't too 3 in W-L for the past 20 years for no reason.

Thank God for Les and Morey. Our worst seasons have been only 40-42 iirc.

KaYotiX

Banned
Underdogs again! Everyone will be picking Atlanta and hopefully Rodgers stays hot!

Just glad Packers beat Dallas, wearing my Packers gear down here in Texas makes my day when it happens lol.

bionic77

Underdogs again! Everyone will be picking Atlanta and hopefully Rodgers stays hot!

Just glad Packers beat Dallas, wearing my Packers gear down here in Texas makes my day when it happens lol.
I love that the Packers gameplan is to hope that Rodgers keeps playing better than any qb in recorded history and continues to carry this sad sorry sack of shit team.

That is also kind of the Steelers plan with Bell!

I said it previously that if Coughlin ended up somewhere he would look at Chip. He offered him a job with the Giants before Chip ended up in Oregon:

Hays Carlyon
‏@HaysCarlyon
Source: Chip Kelly is at EverBank Field today, presumably meeting about #Jaguars offensive coordinator position. No word on potential offer.

Any Wii U owners...so my friend is considering buying a Wii U (don't know why...) and she's asking me if the 8GB console is good enough?

I have no idea how the Wii U works...is 8 enough? that seems shockingly low. Can you upgrade it easily like on PS4/Xbone? Can you just use external one?

Any Wii U owners...so my friend is considering buying a Wii U (don't know why...) and she's asking me if the 8GB console is good enough?

I have no idea how the Wii U works...is 8 enough? that seems shockingly low. Can you upgrade it easily like on PS4/Xbone? Can you just use external one?
As long as you don't want to buy any eShop games and plan on going all physical you'd be fine. It doesn't install games to the HDD like PS4 so you won't take up storage that way.

Goro Majima

Kitty Genovese Member
Except bionic sold a scam.

The Switch is an amazing thing but let's not pretend like even something like that can help Bork beat Brady.

There are miracles and then there's trying to fundamentally alter the natural forces of the universe.

Spinluck

Garrett is kind of a dumbfuck.

Zeke seemingly ran all over the Packers yet he opted to pass on quite a few short yardage situations. Capers was dialing up some dumbass blitzes too.

They should've ran the offense through Zeke, not Dak.

If Packer fans can live through 2007...2011....2014 and just about every overtime playoff loss ever then you can live through this.

Damn don't die over it

It was a good game, it's okay to hold some frustration the morning after. There's always next year

Thanks friends, time will heal all. So would a Falcons win. I really don't think Erin is Goat at all, although that last throw was Beauty, we should have brought pressure.

Garrett need to go.

Also I'm super proud of Dak, we all forget he's a rookie but he played mostly fantastic.

Garrett is kind of a dumbfuck.

Zeke seemingly ran all over the Packers yet he opted to pass on quite a few short yardage situations.

They should've ran the offense through Zeke, not Dak.

Any other team Garret is fired by now, Jerry needs a puppet who won't talk back to him..Spiking the ball was another dumb fuck move too..

Top Bottom