• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2016 Divisional Round |OT| - A Thread on NeoGAF.com.

Matrix

LeBron loves his girlfriend. There is no other woman in the world he’d rather have. The problem is, Dwyane’s not a woman.
lmao

these scores

our D isn't that bad.

I expect 0-3 points though for us.

McBryBry

Dann didnt notice that the Falcons had won. A lot of the radio hosts at my station in st louis are equating them to the Greatest Show on Turf II.

Matrix

LeBron loves his girlfriend. There is no other woman in the world he’d rather have. The problem is, Dwyane’s not a woman.
Here comes the Lord

DCX

DCX
Falcons looked good! Special teams is trash tier and man our D still gives up way too many big plays but I'll take it!

DCX

Vanillalite

Ask me about the GAF Notebook
Interesting Seahawks note...

screenshot_2017-01-142xzw8.png

Matrix

With all the talk of Switch purchases, the fate of Nintendo as a console manufacturer rests on Bork's shoulders.

Tonight we are all Texans.

May the Bork be with you

Goro Majima

Kitty Genovese Member
We are all rooting for free nuggets and 40% off Stage/Belk/Palais Royale...whatever small town bullshit department store

Ron Mexico

Dann didnt notice that the Falcons had won. A lot of the radio hosts at my station in st louis are equating them to the Greatest Show on Turf II.

The Rams had a better WR corps. I'd take Julio over Bruce and Holt, but not over the two combined.

And Faulk was one of the most versatile backs to ever play.

Still a fun team to watch. Eugene Robinson going to pick up a hooker for old times' sake.

Matrix

Brady looks bored already

gm over

bionic77

JoyConBoyz are all together in wanting the Pats to get smashed.

I am rooting for Brady to get hurt, Bill to break down crying during the game, and Myra's ghost to haunt Kraft for the rest of eternity.

Go Texans!

Top Bottom