• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2016 Divisional Round |OT| - A Thread on NeoGAF.com.

PeterGAF

Banned
JoyConBoyz are all together in wanting the Pats to get smashed.

I am rooting for Brady to get hurt, Bill to break down crying during the game, and Myra's ghost to haunt Kraft for the rest of eternity.

Go Texans!
What if we don't? Will our preorders be cancelled?

Goro Majima

Kitty Genovese Member

I am rooting for Brady to get hurt, Bill to break down crying during the game, and Myra's ghost to haunt Kraft for the rest of eternity.

Go Texans!

I can't believe I joined this shitty cult of yours!

I better be seeing a miracle tonight!

FTF

Go Texans!

Has you rooting against the Pats ever worked? Switch it up, root for them, and maybe then they'll lose. The ol' football switcheroo.

bionic77

I can't believe I joined this shitty cult of yours!

I better be seeing a miracle tonight!
If you want to put on a Brady jersey if that makes you feel better well then PM Gata and his boys and they will hook you up.

Otherwise know your role nd get in line. What the fuck do you think Rodgers does in his tent? He is obviously playing his pre-release Switch!

Matrix

LeBron loves his girlfriend. There is no other woman in the world he’d rather have. The problem is, Dwyane’s not a woman.
Bork hand off incoming!

Talon

If you told me before the year that we'd score 36 points against a playoff team and Julio didn't dominate, I'd say you were smoking rocks.

bionic77

Has you rooting against the Pats ever worked? Switch it up, root for them, and maybe then they'll lose. The ol' football switcheroo.
You can't do the wrong thing and hope for it to turn out right.

That's the Patriot way.

JoyConBoyz are ethical as fuck.

Matrix

LeBron loves his girlfriend. There is no other woman in the world he’d rather have. The problem is, Dwyane’s not a woman.
Well I guess they have nothing to lose

Bork for 4 yards!

So i miss a majority of the game only caught glipse here and there but whay exactly happen? Defense get gashed or offense putting them in bad field position?

Matrix

You bum! this bum O

lmao

MrS

Banned
Lol. Where's the second? When they got shutdown by the amazing Pats defense to seal SB XLIX?
We've been through this ad nauseam. I commend Butler but it was an awful call by Bevell that denied the team another ring. Give the ball to Marshawn and it's over for the Pats. Everybody knows this.

Top Bottom