• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2016 Divisional Round |OT| - A Thread on NeoGAF.com.

bionic77

Ugh I just remembered when they lost lost to BBQ and ran it on every 3rd down.

Jesus no wonder Houston fans are so beaten down and cynical. :(

Matrix

LeBron loves his girlfriend. There is no other woman in the world he’d rather have. The problem is, Dwyane’s not a woman.
Texans D still legit until it gets tired from being on the field way too long thanks to the shit O

Matrix

LeBron loves his girlfriend. There is no other woman in the world he’d rather have. The problem is, Dwyane’s not a woman.
Matrix we are doing it.

The D just tires out. Not sure how they have managed to be #1 with basically the worst O ever.

"Clowney is legit awesome "

This.

McBryBry

The Rams had a better WR corps. I'd take Julio over Bruce and Holt, but not over the two combined.

And Faulk was one of the most versatile backs to ever play.

Still a fun team to watch. Eugene Robinson going to pick up a hooker for old times' sake.

All true, though the Falcons other WRs can still pull along and support Julio pretty well.

While Faulk is definitely better than both Atlanta RBs, the two are still pretty good themselves and together put up a really good dominating force when needed. I think you can put them vs Faulk in the same realm as Julio vs Bruce and Holt, with obvious differences due to the differing position but still a bit of the same argument.

Damn right on fun to watch though. I love watching teams put up 30+ a game.

We've been through this ad nauseam. I commend Butler but it was an awful call by Bevell that denied the team another ring. Give the ball to Marshawn and it's over for the Pats. Everybody knows this.
We would have stuffed Marshawn. Have fun living in "If Only Land" tho. <3

Syder

Ohh...which ones?
UK GMT.

He's going to wake up to...

giphy.gif

Top Bottom