• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2016 Divisional Round |OT| - A Thread on NeoGAF.com.

bionic77

Brady's deep throws look Cyborg PeyPey tier.
Yeah that pass to Edelman was crap. Only completed because of the push off.

And that was with a clean pocket and like 5 seconds to step into it.

I actually like the way the Steelers match up with the Pats but cheating Bill always outcoaches us (how much of that is from cheating is hard to say).

83 yards on 20 attempts..."Brock having himself a pretty good game so far"

hhh4.png

Texans have a bad qb but you can't pay everyone and gotta have a weakness somewhere but he's one they paid so lol?

This team with a real QB would be something

I don't know who either of you dipshits are but can you stop embarrassing yourselves please? That's Grovo's gimmick

Better watch out boban he'll post a screenshot and no one will give a shit

Broank

If I were a betting man I would have put good money this would be one of those 45-3 games, especially after the first couple drives. Texans are playing hard and the Patriots fucking up every which way.

If you're trying to get back at me with smack about Atlanta, wrong team.

But either way, that's one step farther than the NW Crybabies.

If you think someone is trying to get back at you then you already have issues. Wasn't directed at you but the team that beat mine. So fuck off.

If I were a betting man I would have put good money this would be one of those 45-3 games, especially after the first couple drives. Texans are playing hard and the Patriots fucking up every which way.

Nope, with a 16 point spread or whatever I would have bet against the pats. Texans D has been legit all season

Brock really needs to step it the fuck up this defense is playing amazingly well (that goal line stand was great) but I'm worried Belichick gets his team settled in with half time adjustments and they start playing like I expected them to play. So we'll see what happens in the second half of this game. Really depends if Brock can start making some throws buuuuuuuut let's be serious, he hasn't shown shit all year.

Again compared to his season? This is an upgrade, he's been awful.

It's really not. He's missing throws, and lucking out on INTs. He's playing like dog shit and the only reason this isn't a blowout is Texans forcing turnovers. If the Pats don't turn the ball over anymore the Texans won't score.

Top Bottom