• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2016 Divisional Round |OT| - A Thread on NeoGAF.com.

Matrix

LeBron loves his girlfriend. There is no other woman in the world he’d rather have. The problem is, Dwyane’s not a woman.

RBH

You need to settle down sir.

Raindrops, drop tops
Smokin' on cookie in the hotbox
Fuckin' on your bitch she a thot, thot
Cookin' up dope in the crockpot

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=S-sJp1FfG7Q

VyiTvAg.gif

msdstc

Incredibly Naive
Damn not feeling good about our chances here... The pats are just locked up across the board and Tom isn't seeing the field well at all.

Line_HTX

I don't see how you can fire him. The season was ugly, but they made the playoffs with one of the worst qbs in the league. What the defense has shown tonight is impressive. That d line is fierce. Clowney had microfracture quite some time ago now and it looks like he continues to recover as he gets better Everytime I watch him.

They won't. This is all because Jay Glazer made up shit that was completely wrong and continued to perpetuate this week for no good reason.

Matrix

LeBron loves his girlfriend. There is no other woman in the world he’d rather have. The problem is, Dwyane’s not a woman.

LJ11

I don't think a lot of DCs would stand up Clowney at 3-tech. Props to Romeo.

Edit: Actually looks like Clowney is head up on the guard so 2 tech.
His HS coach would line him up inside, it was a freak show, jaw dropping shit, was on another level.

Matrix

Bork is the tallest blind fucker I have ever seen.

Top Bottom