• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2016 Divisional Round |OT| - A Thread on NeoGAF.com.

msdstc

Incredibly Naive
It's really not. He's missing throws, and lucking out on INTs. He's playing like dog shit and the only reason this isn't a blowout is Texans forcing turnovers. If the Pats don't turn the ball over anymore the Texans won't score.

You're right about the ints both DMC and nink dropped one. Still what he did against us earlier this year might be the worst single game performance I've had a chance to watch against our team.

Line_HTX

If the game stays close, it's hard to hate on BoB too much.

Brock was a total swing and a miss but they're also in the playoffs....with Brock.

Texans just need a half way decent quarterback

Yes, they need a QB, but he's not getting fired. Check this afternoon's tweets.

Farooq

Banned
Aypedpl.gif

I don't think a lot of DCs would stand up Clowney at 3-tech. Props to Romeo.

Edit: Actually looks like Clowney is head up on the guard so 2 tech.

Vanillalite

Ask me about the GAF Notebook
Moving from the TV to the bed.

I hate the cost and live tv only working in home, but Xfinity TV rocks in that I can watch my full channel lineup from the app on my tablet in bed.

msdstc

Incredibly Naive
Yes, they need a QB, but he's not getting fired. Check this afternoon's tweets.

I don't see how you can fire him. The season was ugly, but they made the playoffs with one of the worst qbs in the league. What the defense has shown tonight is impressive. That d line is fierce. Clowney had microfracture quite some time ago now and it looks like he continues to recover as he gets better Everytime I watch him.

Tom Penny

Literally this things that could give Houston hope the Pats silver plattered them. Very disappointing so far. A 7 piece would change me l my mood though to start the half.

Arthur Blank dancing like a fool in the Falcons' locker room is putting the biggest smile on my face

One of the sideline shots of him he unbuttoned his jacket and just the way he held his hand and every motion involved in the action was perfect. It was the ultimate mobster move. It was beautiful.

Matrix

LeBron loves his girlfriend. There is no other woman in the world he’d rather have. The problem is, Dwyane’s not a woman.
Top Bottom