• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2016 Divisional Round |OT| - A Thread on NeoGAF.com.

Line_HTX

I'm not a Pats fan by any stretch, but boy you guys make it harder to root against them.

That was both a terrible pass and a fantastic interception/runback. Damn. :lol

I'm not rooting for injury, just legal hits and make him as uncomfortable as possible. Not an unreasonable gameplan, Magic Emperor.

I really can't let it go how the fuck can he not beat a Patriots team playing like shit? I don't even care if the TE was about come open that was such a shitty throw.

Matrix

LeBron loves his girlfriend. There is no other woman in the world he’d rather have. The problem is, Dwyane’s not a woman.
Some slow ass hurry... only for ASS BORK to get sacked.

I hate this QB worse than any other QB we have had and thats saying something.

Gobias

Banned
BOVg_BkCEAARZHz.jpg

bionic77

Also what the heck is with some people here wanting Brady to get injured? Especially on illegal hits?

That ain't right. Miracles aren't for that.
My bad. From now on I will start wishing for good health for racists and fascists in the future.

Yo David Duke and Tom Brady. I was mad that you guys were open racists and Trumpers but I am going to take it all back now. According the Pats fans with their heads in the sand I was out of line. I wish you the best of luck in the future. Good luck on that whole white supremacy thing!

Top Bottom