• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2016 Divisional Round |OT| - A Thread on NeoGAF.com.

I hope Rick Smith is responsible for Brock so that we can finally fire him.

Who am I kidding? O'Brien will leave and we'll still have Rick Smith around.

Goro Majima

Kitty Genovese Member
So invest in everything but QB next year, cut Brock after that and the hope to go for a Superbowl run in 18-19 with some random QB you draft/pick up

Of course they're probably going to blow it all up by firing the coach and rebuilding

Yeah defenses are really tough to keep at an elite level for a consistent amount of time. The window is like 2-3 years and they're stuck with Bork for two of them.

I don't know what their cap situation is like but Clowney is gonna want to get paid among others.

This is the part where the announcers start ballwashing the Pats

Gross

Are we back in the first quarter then? Have the last three hours been a nightmare? Nantz and Simms learned early to breathe through their nose when they do a Trumpriot game, 'cause their mouths never stop knobslobbering.

NervousXtian

Thought Emoji Movie was good. Take that as you will.
Also what the heck is with some people here wanting Brady to get injured? Especially on illegal hits?

That ain't right. Miracles aren't for that.

Jealousy, and people love to hate greatness.

Also, yes Brock isn't good... problem is Savage isn't better.

bionic77

Seeing a good player get hurt in a blowout (that is not Tom Brady) is the worst.

I always want to blame the coach but it is just fucking football.

NervousXtian

Thought Emoji Movie was good. Take that as you will.
Dammit Lewis, you lucked out there.. but goddamn man.. it's 3rd and 10 in FG range with the lead... you can't fumble.. that's more important than anything.

Matrix

LeBron loves his girlfriend. There is no other woman in the world he’d rather have. The problem is, Dwyane’s not a woman.
Just end this game... I need to go cancel my Switch.

Top Bottom