• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2016 Divisional Round |OT| - A Thread on NeoGAF.com.

My bad. From now on I will start wishing for good health for racists and fascists in the future.

Yo David Duke and Tom Brady. I was mad that you guys were open racists and Trumpers but I am going to take it all back now. According the Pats fans with their heads in the sand I was out of line. I wish you the best of luck in the future. Good luck on that whole white supremacy thing!

Don't forget the whole gay teen/kid conversion "therapy" (torture) Tom and Bill endorsed with their vote for VP

bionic77

America we tried. But we are handcuffed to a dead hooker named brock.
That is an insult to dead hookers everywhere. Even a dead hooker would not play this badly.

Say you are sorry.

You know the country elected trump right
Fuck everyone for that goon.

Just because one of them is your teams qb or coach don't ask us to be quiet. I am going to praise Switch and shit on the Trumpers until they put me in jail (so probably until the end of the month).

Matrix

LeBron loves his girlfriend. There is no other woman in the world he’d rather have. The problem is, Dwyane’s not a woman.
Texans D is spent.

I fucking hate you Bork.

Hate you too BoB.

mTul9ZF.gif

Just because one of them is your teams qb or coach don't ask us to be quiet. I am going to praise Switch and shit on the Trumpers until they put me in jail (so probably until the end of the month).

Fuck that, we need to continue the protests and the defiance in the cells too

bionic77

Don't forget the whole gay teen/kid conversion "therapy" (torture) Tom and Bill endorsed with their vote for VP
I was wrong.

I should have really thought of David Duke's feelings. He is a human too. Please drink to his and Tom's health. Would not want anything bad to happen to the future leaders of this country.

grandjedi6

Master of the Google Search
They can dump him next year with a cap hit.

I think they can cut him next year (2018 season)

Only next season is guaranteed for 37 M total.

Just next year.
So invest in everything but QB next year, cut Brock after that and the hope to go for a Superbowl run in 18-19 with some random QB you draft/pick up

Of course they're probably going to blow it all up by firing the coach and rebuilding

Top Bottom