• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2016 Divisional Round |OT| - A Thread on NeoGAF.com.

Here's a cool switch size comparison. Bionic is doing it
sLWyhFl.jpg

Bitanator

Go Cowboys! Dez, Zeke, Dak, Witten, Lee and hopefully Romo after Cowboys are up by three TDs going into the fourth

If green bay cant beat dallas i hope its the Falcons. Because fuck the cowboys

You know it in your heart to be true, cannot help but love Big Head and Dak and all they have brought us Cowboys fans after last years nightmare. Dallas all the way, I know you secretly know it too.

KaYotiX

Banned
Go Cowboys! Dez, Zeke, Dak, Witten, Lee and hopefully Romo after Cowboys are up by three TDs going into the fourth

You know it in your heart to be true, cannot help but love Big Head and Dak and all they have brought us Cowboys fans after last years nightmare. Dallas all the way, I know you secretly know it too.

I hope the bye week messes them up and the Packers are up by 35 going into the 4th :)

ironcreed

Banned
I can't see Prescott outplaying Rodgers in the playoffs. He has had an amazing rookie year, but I just can't even fathom it. If they can contain Ezekiel Elliott then Green Bay will win.

Bitanator

If Romo is in the game that either means Dak is injured, or we're losing horribly. So while I understand your intentions, I can't support this!

Don't you tear my dream apart man, I'd love for this team to at least allow Romo to mop up, I really hope this playoff run is like the Panthers ( not the super bowl game), killing teams and have Romo come in to get some reps at the end.

I know it wont happen, but I can dream, I want Romo apart of this win in some way

KaYotiX

Banned
Don't you tear my dream apart man, I'd love for this team to at least allow Romo to mop up, I really hope this playoff run is like the Panthers ( not the super bowl game), killing teams and have Romo come in to get some reps at the end.

I know it wont happen, but I can dream, I want Romo apart of this win in some way

HE can be the part where he tosses a pick 6 after Dak has already tossed 3 :p

SportsCenterVerified account
‏@SportsCenter
The last time Ezekiel Elliott participated in a playoff game at AT&T stadium, he went for 246 yds and 4 TDs...for the Ohio State Buckeyes.

Regardless of what happens, I want to congratulate myself, Cowboys-Gaf (Farooq, Zeke, Bitanator, cashman, Bronx, sorry if I forgot someone!) and my bandwagon boys squicken, gata, and Dutch for a great season!

We did it!

I feel I posted enough shit in the name of the cowboys to not get left off this list so I'm feeling some disrespect

Fuck the pats

Top Bottom