• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2016 Divisional Round |OT| - A Thread on NeoGAF.com.

Bronx-Man

Banned
C2O_uYVUoAAk6O2.jpg
The unity this country needs.

Dak has a lot to prove. He's Osweiler-tier.
<3

Matrix

LeBron loves his girlfriend. There is no other woman in the world he’d rather have. The problem is, Dwyane’s not a woman.
Fire Godsey OC,Hire Chip Kelly
Get Brees/Rivers
Re-sign Bouye
Draft TJ Watt (because fuck you he is a Watt!)
????
PROFIT

Dreams don't come true for us.

Also draft another QB... I don't even care who the fuck it is at this point. No one is worse than Brock. I'd rather see Greg Ward Jr as a rookie starter lol

Offseason is best season

Legitimately this

Anyone who doubts: look at your posts about how much you missed football from Feb through August, then look at how much you said you hated preseason after, then how much you thought the regular season sucked, then how boring and one-sided you thought the playoffs were

We were wrong to ever diss offseason. The shame circle loves us more

Gigglepoo

Would Malcolm Jenkins go first if they did that draft today? My god what a terrible draft.

Stafford would still go first but I think Alex Mack would go second. Center is the biggest contrast between perceived and actual value. The Falcons are a Super Bowl contender in large part because he solidified a shaky offensive line.

No team is trading for him. If Dallas agress to eat a good size amount of that contract and accept like a 4-6 round pick in return maybe.

Fixed

It's actually not that bad of a contract for both teams (new team basically gets Romo for 1 year 14 mil guaranteed, Cowboys on the hook for 10 mil dead money, but gain 14 mil in space) if a trade happens. Maybe it's the injury history that is holding teams back.

Bread

Banned
Legitimately this

Anyone who doubts: look at your posts about how much you missed football from Feb through August, then look at how much you said you hated preseason after, then how much you thought the regular season sucked, then how boring and one-sided you thought the playoffs were

We were wrong to ever diss offseason. The shame circle loves us more
I always supported the offseason thread

It enables us to service our boys

Ron Mexico

Stafford would still go first but I think Alex Mack would go second. Center is the biggest contrast between perceived and actual value. The Falcons are a Super Bowl contender in large part because he solidified a shaky offensive line.

Top-5 I'd say without question for Mack. Has a Center ever gone that high? McCoy would have gone way higher. Sean Smith as well maybe?

Jay GlazerVerified account
&#8207;@JayGlazer
Colts owner Jim Irsay in fact made strong push for Peyton Manning as head of football w Gruden as coach. Still hopeful to get Peyton

Regardless of what happens, I want to congratulate myself, Cowboys-Gaf (Farooq, Zeke, Bitanator, cashman, Bronx, sorry if I forgot someone!) and my bandwagon boys squicken, gata, and Dutch for a great season!

We did it!

acksman

Regardless of what happens, I want to congratulate myself, Cowboys-Gaf (Farooq, Zeke, Bitanator, cashman, Bronx, sorry if I forgot someone!) and my bandwagon boys squicken, gata, and Dutch for a great season!

We did it!

Cowboys here although I don't post as much still read along

Top Bottom