• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2016 Divisional Round |OT| - A Thread on NeoGAF.com.

Line_HTX

Brock doesn't throw it down the field yet still turns the ball over. As much as people joke about Alex Smith or Sam Bradford not throwing down the field Brock is 10X worse. All of his 3-4 yard passes to Hopkins are always contested and are tough catches. The defense plays everything shallow and Brock doesn't do anything to make them change. There was a pass early in the 2nd half that wasn't intercepted (but should have) where he threw into zone coverage at Hopkins triple covered. On the replay Fuller was open down the field and a good throw could have been a TD, but Brock doesn't look pass 5 yards.

Fiedorowitz and Fuller had the back breaking drops, and Fuller knows he HAS to catch that TD pass no matter what. HOWEVER, Assbitcher still cannot read defense and go through progressions fast enough.

It's mind boggling how there were FIVE passes that should have been intercepted but were dropped. He should've broken Peyton's record of 6 in one game, in all honesty.

RBH

Naw. Just don't want to see RBH happy.

I'm a vile and hateful man
dahell2.png

MechDX

Ian Rapoport ‏@RapSheet 7m7 minutes ago
Was asked about #Cowboys' plans for Tony Romo in 2017. No secret, #Broncos are his No. 1 spot. I'm told DEN is not inclined to trade for him

Ian Rapoport ‏@RapSheet 6m6 minutes ago
From opposing executives, trading Tony Romo may be harder than imagined. #Cowboys could even hold him until a QB injury in the spring/summer

No team is trading for him. If Dallas agress to eat a good size amount of that contract and accept like a 4-6 round pick in return maybe.

I like you doctor RBH.

9449159-matt-schaub-nfl-preseason-washington-redskins-atlanta-falcons-1-850x560.jpg

Our boys are gonna do it.

Fixed

So Jerry Jones is now saying that if Dak stinks up the joint against the Pack that they'll have no hesitation switching to Romo? Man if that happens...

Fitts

C2OtmDOXgAAPzug.jpg

Go Chunky!

KC is too reliant on big defensive and special teams plays. They have one of the worst red zone offenses in the league while PIT has one of the best red zone defenses.

This game is PIT's to lose. I fully expect Ben to throw a pick or two, and if KC can find the end zone then I see the Steeler defense beating themselves by playing on emotion.

I'm with Chunky, but I have my reservations.

this_guy

Fiedorowitz and Fuller had the back breaking drops, and Fuller knows he HAS to catch that TD pass no matter what. HOWEVER, Assbitcher still cannot read defense and go through progressions fast enough.

It's mind boggling how there were FIVE passes that should have been intercepted but were dropped. He should've broken Peyton's record of 6 in one game, in all honesty.

Unfortunately with Fuller you expect those types of drops. He's a body catcher and can't snatch the ball out of the air with his hands. Fido and Griffin are just barely serviceable tight ends and not very good. But Brock is just frustrating because he gets all antsy in the pocket and throws nothing but underneath passes.

Matrix

LeBron loves his girlfriend. There is no other woman in the world he’d rather have. The problem is, Dwyane’s not a woman.
Fuck Bork.

Can't get this fuckers awful QB play out of my head from this season.

I need a lobotomy.

I was so pissed that the pats traded down. I wanted Matthews and Vontae Davis

I was young and dumb and was so hyped about the USC Roid boys, could have had Clay Matthews but traded down again :(

Just saw Ron Brace his name again as well and remembered he passed away #RIP

JABEE

Meh what has he done since going to KC?
He had a 1300 yard season with Chip. I just looked back he had close to 1100 yards and 8 TD with Andy in 2015. He has been injured, but Maclin is a consistent receiver with great hands.

That is pretty good for a late 1st.

Tom Penny

Get 36 hanged on you and and turn bitch made

“We got a lot of pressure,” Bennett said. “He threw the ball really fast. There was some busted stuff going on so obviously you don’t know football. He threw the ball pretty fast. He did his thing. We rushed as good as we could. Don’t point and say we didn’t do what we needed to do, OK? Don’t do that.

“Get out of my face now. Don’t tell me I didn’t do my job (expletive). OK, exactly. Get the (expletive) out of my face. Like I said, get out of my face. Don’t play with me. Don’t play with me. I just put my heart on the (expletive) field. Don’t (expletive) play with me. Get the (expletive) out of my face then. Try me again, see what happens. I ain’t one of these (expletive) out here. Don’t try to tell me what I didn’t do (expletive).”

Gentlemen,

We are now just 2 hours away from the 8th game of the Packers' 10 game winning streak.

Get your Switch preorders in now, great and improbable things are happening.

Top Bottom