• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2016 Divisional Round |OT| - A Thread on NeoGAF.com.

Don't know how people cheer for Alabama in good conscience

Play the most boring football imaginable
It's efficient and can be entertaining that way I suppose

Anything is possible
Except Allen dropping

I have a weird sense of conference pride for Alabama but that should be an obsolete feeling in an age where we have playoff college football. Expand it to 8 teams and baby you got a stew going
Conference pride?

You are the worst..

Man God

Non-Canon Member
I don't tune in. I'll look up the weekly Brady and Belichick Pats players interviews and that's the extent of it. The politics in the morning makes me want to vomit.
The last time I even tried was after the Red Sox won in 2004 and I was working nights. Noped out about two days later and just switched back to good old public radio.

Goro Majima

Kitty Genovese Member
It's efficient and can be entertaining that way I suppose

Except Allen dropping

Conference pride?

You are the worst..

Don't hate me Floy for being indoctrinated in a more common than not practice in the SEC!

Edit: college sidelines are always a hilarious sight. Like 300 coaches and 1000 players...shocked that teams don't need to travel by shipliner.

He's only 19.

By the time he enters the draft I wouldn't be surprised if he's put on 10-15lbs
That 250 range for a rb is when I say that's a pretty big guy

6'3 220 is still kinda slim
6_4227568.jpg

FTF

@RapSheet
#Packers WR Jordy Nelson suffered at least two fractured ribs in the win over #Giants, sources say. Will take an incredible effort to play.

Why Football's Fucked #192579602858-8: Guy breaks at least two ribs, isn't immediately ruled out for following week

He's not going to play and GB knows it, but they're not going to say that so Dallas has to keep guessing all week about it, etc.

Chase17

Nick Saban is going to make college football about as interesting as women's college basketball.

This post made me curious to see how uconn was doing
Beginning with their loss to Stanford in the fall of 2014, the Huskies have been on a 89-game winning streak as of January 4, 2017. This streak includes two national championships. They made history by being the first team in NCAA Division I women's basketball to win four consecutive championships.

So far, over the course of this streak, only two games were won by less than ten points. The first game was at No. 12 Florida State on 11/14/16, where UConn won 78–76. The second game was at No. 4 Maryland in front of a sold out crowd on December 29, 2016, where UConn won 87–81. 26 of the wins have been over ranked teams.

lol

Top Bottom