• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2016 Divisional Round |OT| - A Thread on NeoGAF.com.

bionic77

That particular fumble wasn't his fault, but Watson seems to turn it over a little too much for my liking as a pro prospect.
How many great qb's come from the big programs?

Get your pass rushers from the big schools along with your depth in the later rounds. Small schools for almost everything else, especially qb.

It's gonna be dope when RG3 and Watson run the two Qb offense.

Watson to RG3 who throws it to Terry prior
Are we going to become Princeton?

How many great qb's come from the big programs?

Get your pass rushers from the big schools along with your depth in the later rounds. Small schools for almost everything else, especially qb.
Assuming Big means power 5
Montana
Aikman
Theisman
Brady
Dak
Marino
Peyton
Elway

To name a few

Switch is and will forever remain No Pats or Trumps Allowed

Bread's forever banned under both policies, Gata the Jag can enter the joyconboyz however

Sanjuro

HBK can't go anymore.

:'(

Don't fight, DM.

ZsDlFVR.gif

A whole new Cars movie about how ol buddy can't go anymore?

Stupid ass kids buying their stupid ass toys are why stupid ass movies get made brehs

I'm a founding member, you're stuck with me

A little birdie told me that Nintendo received a sizable donation from a BS Inc prior to making Switch public...

bionic77

A whole new Cars movie about how ol buddy can't go anymore?

Stupid ass kids buying their stupid ass toys are why stupid ass movies get made brehs

A little birdie told me that Nintendo received a sizable donation from a BS Inc prior to making Switch public...
Cars is made for boys under 10 and for adults too dumb to understand the Nintendo Switch.

Cars2 was garbo but it appealed to my son when he was 4 and it sells a shit ton of toys. I feel like they have replaced Hot Wheels.

Game isn't over, can still turn around quick. Go Browns! Uh I mean Go Clemson!
Edit: dammit Floyd!
There is no way you can think for real that this Clemson offense can move on them.. they have given me no reason to think they can adjust

None.

We are getting a blowout.. accept this..

bionic77

Isn't the vive great
I bought it but returned it once I found out that it was not portable. Also, rumored to shrink your penis with extended use.

WTF is this shit? This is 2017. No more compromises. Big dicks and the ability to go anywhere you want.

JoyConBoyz

Bread

Banned
It'd be nice since I've been wondering what the fuck Nintendo has been working on!

Da bess

Been playing the shit out of Audioshield lately. Last rhythm game I got this into was like...DJ Hero 2.
thats the one game I want that I haven't bought yet. I love those music games where you can put in your own library

I bought it but returned it once I found out that it was not portable. Also, rumored to shrink your penis with extended use.

WTF is this shit? This is 2017. No more compromises. Big dicks and the ability to go anywhere you want.

JoyConBoyz
*shrugs
Still looks big to me when I'm wearing the vive

Goro Majima

Kitty Genovese Member
thats the one game I want that I haven't bought yet. I love those music games where you can put in your own library

*shrugs
Still looks big to me when I'm wearing the vive

I didn't like it at first but I went up a difficultly level and it gets way better...trying to get accustomed to the hardest level right now.

Top Bottom