• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2016 Divisional Round |OT| - A Thread on NeoGAF.com.

Bitanator

Romo and Luck have played with fractured ribs as well as other athletes. It comes down to pain tolerance and range of motion.

Don't you think for a WR it is different? How much it will change how they play having to wear a flak jacket, or with broken ribs like that. I know Old Blue Witten played with a lacerated spleen but he is not human. I'm sure Nelson could play but they ae exposed to more dangerous hits, not sure how much use you can get from him without exposing him to more injury

On the subject of as funny as believing random bullshit stories on the internet though...I got a good laugh out of this:

C1xEQ99UkAAhXVe

bionic77

I fractured a rib playing basketball and that was the worst.

JoyConBoys ain't no bitches either but only insane people (ie football players) would even consider this shit.

To describe the pain I would have to say it would be like asking for a Switch for your birthday but instead finding a PS4 Pro or Xbox Supreme. Almost as bad as that.

Zeke

Don't you think for a WR it is different? How much it will change how they play having to wear a flak jacket, or with broken ribs like that. I know Old Blue Witten played with a lacerated spleen but he is not human. I'm sure Nelson could play but they ae exposed to more dangerous hits, not sure how much use you can get from him without exposing him to more injury
And you know players on the defensive side of the ball are going to test those ribs out come game time. Also lol @ future doing damage control for the giants.

And you know players on the defensive side of the ball are going to test those ribs out come game time. Also lol @ future doing damage control for the giants.
Debunking a bullshit story that the whole of New York media is ignoring (the same one that's been fucking the boat story goat since it was revealed) is damage control? Ok then. We truly do live in a post fact world if your gullible enough to buy it. Enjoy, I suppose.

Spinluck

I cannot imagine playing with fractured ribs.

Football players are fucking crazy.

Romo did this and he has like the worst injury luck ever.

Luck did this but he's a caveman so it's whatever.

Hindl

So with Trubisky declaring, I was thinking about when the first QBs will be taken. And it's really hard to see. I could see the 49ers grabbing a QB at 2, but they have so many other needs and they'll likely be picking top 5 next year anyway, where they could get a top tier DL talent at 2 if they don't. And outside that, the only other QB needy teams I see in the top 20 are the Jets, with possibly the Chargers and Cardinals behind them drafting a QB to groom. But I can't see the Jets taking a QB, especially in this class, after investing in Hack and Petty. And the Chargers and Cardinals picks would be better spent elsewhere too, even though they do have aging QBs. Gonna be interesting to see how many QBs get taken in round 1 this year.

PA at number 7 is surprising.

No it isn't.

Good ole Pennsyltucky. And Philly is pretty fucked up for black people too

Jarnet87

I cannot imagine playing with fractured ribs.

Football players are fucking crazy.

Romo did this and he has like the worst injury luck ever.

Luck did this but he's a caveman so it's whatever.

McCoy played with a broken rib. his toughness to play with an injury counters his acting like he has suffered a career ending injury every few games.

Sanjuro

To all the Massholes in here, I've shit on Toucher and Rich for years.

However, I can't deny I absolutely lose it for #ronisdead.

Man God

Non-Canon Member
True JoyConBoys would never be caught inside a GameStop.

Up your game and stay out of that shithole.

Switch is showing us the way...
Premium systems for refined people. Everyone will get their chance to make the switch ™ after a few enlightened hope ambassadors show them the way and deliver them from evil.

Alabama is gonna won now and it'll be your fault.
Let's be real.. the college football equivalent of the 85 bears defense doesn't need my bad luck

Our qb Watson
dont say anything
I'm not.. just for you..

I'm trying to find a single reason to root for either of these teams and failing to discover one.

Which Trump-supporting, Confederate-flag loving, farthest thing from an underdog story elite program do I root for?
Clemson because they choke every time.. they are the underdog

Bama is the evil empire and New England Patriots of College Football

Goro Majima

Kitty Genovese Member
I have a weird sense of conference pride for Alabama but that should be an obsolete feeling in an age where we have playoff college football. Expand it to 8 teams and baby you got a stew going.

I'd rather hate all the other teams in the SEC and root for their failure in the post season.

Hindl

I'm trying to find a single reason to root for either of these teams and failing to discover one.

Which Trump-supporting, Confederate-flag loving, farthest thing from an underdog story elite program do I root for?

Just watch for the prospects. Lotta 1st round picks that are playing in this game.

You are more likely to get a bj from a playmate than that to happen

If Reuben Foster fell to 14 I would be so happy

Top Bottom