• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2016 Divisional Round |OT| - A Thread on NeoGAF.com.

Gobias

Banned
Not what I said.. I said tank again because we are picking top 5 again anyway..

If they wanted to do it again for Jackson.. I wouldn't be opposed..

trust.0.jpg

BigAT

It's kind of crazy the lack of talent Saban has had at QB over the years considering how stacked his teams are everywhere else.

(written right as Hurts delivered a strike for a TD)

It's kind of crazy the lack of talent Saban has had at QB over the years considering how stacked his teams are everywhere else.

(written right as Hurts delivered a strike for a TD)
They have had some misses (Jameis for example.. they couldn't get him to come to Bama.. that would have made them super fucking scary) this year they lost half their QB room one way or another like Phillip Sims..

It's just weird for them overall.. now they need bodies in the back. They grabbed the number one Dual Threat QB in the country this year for their recruiting class.

More possible than intentionally tanking. Also, Bread said 8-8 is coming.
Bread says a lot of things..

Regarding me saying I like Lamar or the tanking?

Those aren't mutually exclusive.. which is also what I said and then you said I think I hate you sarcastically or something along those lines and that was the end of that conversation.
🤔🤔🤔 good possibility that this did in fact happen

Tom Penny

lol Anybody who thinks this is good football got dropped on their head too many times as a child. The total lack of depth and amount of good NFL QB's sucks ass because of this trash.

lol Anybody who thinks this is good football got dropped on their head too many times as a child. The total lack of depth and amount of good NFL QB's sucks ass because of this trash.

it's a lot like college basketball during the Final Four, when the drama is compelling but in reality you are watching guards dribble around for 30 seconds and chuck three pointers.

Like, Jalen Hurts won't sniff the NFL as a QB and he's starting (and shitting it up) in the NCAA championship game.

Tom Penny

it's a lot like college basketball during the Final Four, when the drama is compelling but in reality you are watching guards dribble around for 30 seconds and chuck three pointers.

Like, Jalen Hurts won't sniff the NFL as a QB and he's starting (and shitting it up) in the NCAA championship game.

College basketball is terrible too but the tourney always has some individual performances for upsets and bracket busters. It really is hot potato then a 3 so many freaking games and most teams can't shoot for shit.

Top Bottom