• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2016 Divisional Round |OT| - A Thread on NeoGAF.com.

squicken

Saw this earlier. I'm pretty against taking a corner with that 2nd first and I would hope all the qbs wouldn't drop like that.

If the top qbs are gone and safeties I might be looking at the linebackers at 12

Edit: brad Kayaa is kinda a interesting guy for the 2nd

Such a strange boy

Yeah it is why I am not sold on the Browns taking Garrett. The draft is the avenue to finding a franchise QB, and they can't be reliant on some mid round guy soling the problem

Hindl

Now what could be interesting is take the 1st round picks vs the worst NFL team

They'd still get slapped around because they haven't had an offseason of NFL training yet. I could see a game of that at the end of the preseason featuring last year's rookies vs last years worst team

Yeah it is why I am not sold on the Browns taking Garrett. The draft is the avenue to finding a franchise QB, and they can't be reliant on some mid round guy soling the problem
Idk for me you gotta take Garrett or whoever the best is at one. Browns have enough picks where they can try and trade up if needed for another guy. Not sure I can see us drafting 12 players again

After Garrett sacks Big Ben for the first time I'm already declaring him a Hall of Famer. I'm serious.

In all honestly I'm not super worried about the qb thing, just kinda going with the flow. Keeping my mind open

Idk for me you gotta take Garrett or whoever the best is at one. Browns have enough picks where they can try and trade up if needed for another guy. Not sure I can see us drafting 12 players again

After Garrett sacks Big Ben for the first time I'm already declaring him a Hall of Famer. I'm serious.

In all honestly I'm not super worried about the qb thing, just kinda going with the flow. Keeping my mind open
Jimmy Boi

squicken

Mitch Trubisky, Deshaun Watson and DeShone Kizer

I haven't really looked into it much, but that guy from Wyoming could have a Carson Wentz out of nowhere rise. I didn't see anything of Trbisky aside from his shaky bowl game, and I thought Kizer was kinda up and down this year

I haven't really looked into it much, but that guy from Wyoming could have a Carson Wentz out of nowhere rise. I didn't see anything of Trbisky aside from his shaky bowl game, and I thought Kizer was kinda up and down this year
Idk if it'd be a Wentz type thing, if he dosent declare he's probably going into the next draft as the top name or one of them.

Currently sounding like he could go anyway right now
Remember when Kelly had Kizer throwing like every play in legit hurricane conditions

brentech

Mitch Trubisky, Deshaun Watson and DeShone Kizer

I don't care to watch enough college football to know the others, and I don't hear any talk about them.

But I've watched a handful of Watson games, and he seems to lack accuracy with any consistency. You never know how a guy will develop with pro coaching, but.....ouch. Wouldn't be super enthused if my team took him.

Gigglepoo

I don't care to watch enough college football to know the others, and I don't hear any talk about them.

But I've watched a handful of Watson games, and he seems to lack accuracy with any consistency. You never know how a guy will develop with pro coaching, but.....ouch. Wouldn't be super enthused if my team took him.

I don't know anything about anything but Watson's inconsistencies look like a mechanics problem. He has the physical tools so maybe he just needs real coaching?

squicken

Id

Remember when Kelly had Kizer throwing like a every play in legit hurricane conditions

Yeah I am not sold on anything right now b/c I have watched the tape
Youtube
. But this is the first draft in a few years where I will pay it some more attention. The toughest thing is still not knowing all the bts/health stuff that makes players fall

Hindl

What are the odds of Watson succeeding? Seems like a surefire bust to me.

I think pretty high, seems like he came out a few years too late and missed the mobile QB wave. I think like RG3's rookie year, he could succeed in an offense that was designed around him. But I'm not sure he'll do well with a pro-style offense

Think if Josh Allen comes out it makes this class pretty interesting.

There's some other guys That'll start getting some buzz once the full draft process starts too like Kayaa and the pat kid

He's not Hackenberg out here

Yeah I could see a scenario where 3 QBs are taken in the top 20 and a scenario where 1 or even 0 QBs are taken. Mocks are going to go in a million different directions. Eagles are lucky that a lot of their biggest needs are the deepest positions in this draft.

Josh Allen yeah there's a lot of similarities. I think if he stays and plays next year the Wentz comparisons would be huge and he could be a top 5 pick. He'd get picked up coming out now but I think he can raise his draft stock.

He's thrown 30 interceptions in his last 29 starts in college

Vincent Bonsignore
‏@DailyNewsVinny
High-ranking #NFL source on #Raiders getting #NFL approval for LV. "Done deal? No. But don't see anything stopping it unless it hits snafu"

The writing is basically on the wall at this point, I'd be shocked if the Raiders were not approved for relocation to Vegas

Gobias

Banned
Oh shit, that hit
Watson is no McCown

Floy kinda said multiple times this year that Browns should tank another full year to get him.......

1c6vIdH.gif

Top Bottom