• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2016 Divisional Round |OT| - A Thread on NeoGAF.com.

DMczaf

jeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeezus

DM really out here picking fights with gata and losing

latest

Gata with the kill shot. RIP in Peace DM.

He has had a Jameis game where he has missed a lot of things but that keeps things close and lets him be the potential hero. There have been so wide open guys he has not seen
Not perfect but come on, Bama fields a hell of a defense and he has been under pressure a lot tonight. I don't trust Watson in the NFL but he's done his part tonight and deserves some credit.

squicken

Not perfect but come on, Bama fields a hell of a defense and he has been under pressure a lot tonight. I don't trust Watson in the NFL but he's done his part tonight and deserves some credit.

yeah I am probably being to tough given who he is playing. I just think that this offense is really really good. Their protection has been pretty good, even if the run blocking has been useless. WRs are the best in CFB

Go look at what other QBs have done against Alabama this year. You guys expecting these polished pro QBs that don't miss reads or throws in a college game are delusional.

Top Bottom