• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2016 Divisional Round |OT| - A Thread on NeoGAF.com.

LiQuid!

I proudly and openly admit to wishing death upon the mothers of people I don't like
Man, how is anybody going to say fuck the Cowboys after that game. I'm glad the Packers FINALLY won a playoff nailbiter, but the fucking Cowboys played like bosses. Dak and Zeke are priceless. They're going to win a Super Bowl in the next couple years if they stay healthy. Well played Cowboys GAF.

Syder

EWmof.gif
GODGERS!
p0QHO.gif

Kacar

Rodgers is gonna have to play even better next week probably. The Falcons pass attack is gonna be hard to handle with that secondary.

Caja 117

Member the thread "how about them cowboys"?

Member how good cowboys were because they had the best record?

Member how they were going to win tonight because they alreay beat the packers this season?

LOL.

Drakeon

Jeus christ what a finish. That was great playoff football.

Cowboys gonna be real good for a long time with Prescott, Elliot and that amazing line.

Dak was super impressive, BTW. Apart from 2 plain awful throws (one was INT'd, one should've been), he didn't take Capers' bait. Way beyond my expectations from a rookie.

Probably beyond the Packers' expectations too.

Man, how is anybody going to say fuck the Cowboys after that game. I'm glad the Packers FINALLY won a playoff nailbiter, but the fucking Cowboys played like bosses. Dak and Zeke are priceless. They're going to win a Super Bowl in the next couple years if they stay healthy. Well played Cowboys GAF.

Their defense played like complete dogshit. At least Green Bay had the excuse of having a fuckton of injuries on D. Dalas aren't going to win anything any time soon unless they overhaul that side of the ball.

Cowboys will be good for years to come. That was a great showing nad good heart from a young team. Dallas fans have a lot to look forward to as they will be a lot of people's favorites next year to come out of the NFC

Bitanator

The most disappointing ending to a season I have ever been apart of. We had a real chance if it went to overtime, now I will feel like shit all year.

Let the what ifs start coming in Dallas fans, we blew a chance at a ring, fought but did not finish.

Great Game Packers gaf, I think your team might be Superbowl bound

Top Bottom