• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2016 Divisional Round |OT| - A Thread on NeoGAF.com.

EJwmdwz.gif
👌

Hate the result, coming back from being down 18 and getting that close sucks hard

Don't let Rodgers get a 35 yard complete on 3rd and 20. Defense was always going to be the problem here

Farooq

Banned
Excited to see where Dak takes his game next season. Hope he makes the jump.

Disappointed with that last series. Byron just lost his man.

Two Words

Their defense played like complete dogshit. At least Green Bay had the excuse of having a fuckton of injuries on D. Dalas aren't going to win anything any time soon unless they overhaul that side of the ball.

They better make some moves while Dak and Zeke are on their rookie contracts. I assume NFL is similar to NBA in that rookie contracts can be exploited for cheap production.

necrosis

Member the thread "how about them cowboys"?

Member how good cowboys were because they had the best record?

Member how they were going to win tonight because they alreay beat the packers this season?

LOL.

i saw at least 3 cowboys fans say they weren't worried about the packers lol

MrS

Banned
Man, how is anybody going to say fuck the Cowboys after that game. I'm glad the Packers FINALLY won a playoff nailbiter, but the fucking Cowboys played like bosses. Dak and Zeke are priceless. They're going to win a Super Bowl in the next couple years if they stay healthy. Well played Cowboys GAF.
Can i offer you a nice egg in this trying time?

B.O.O.M

Accident waiting to Happen

What a game tho

First Take: ACCIDENT WAITING TO HAPPEN THEME NON STOP
Undisputed: How bout dem cowboys skiiiiiip? Skip? Skip? Skiiiiiip? My granny used to say something something but what i'm saying is cowboys suck!

Top Bottom