• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2016 Divisional Round |OT| - A Thread on NeoGAF.com.

Pro

C2QP1mHUcAE4Ky3.jpg:large

OK.....Now we need gif of Aaron rodgers as Negan and Daks and Zeke as Glenn and Abraham....in regards to that scene in the first episode of this season of Walking Dead...

Someone Make it happen

Hate the result, coming back from being down 18 and getting that close sucks hard

Don't let Rodgers get a 35 yard complete on 3rd and 20. Defense was always going to be the problem here

Cowboys defense as always been doodoo. I guess better for them to lose now than get humiliated by a stronger team.

TheFuzz

Every single one of you should be rising up next Saturday. I mean it.

I'll find you if you don't.

Jk

Seriously

Skip Bayless – Verified account ‏@RealSkipBayless

Congratulations to Dak Prescott for again outplaying Aaron Rodgers, again holding off Romo and again performing like a clutch MVP.

Salt mine

Just happy not to go to overtime. Good game Cowboys.

lol people that pop in the thread for playoffs and argue the merits of a team losing their starting SS and best run support mid game and act like it had no effect cause all teams have injuries.
This team is more depleted than the 2010 Packers by a vast margin.

2010 we bottomed out to replacement level SS + SOLB real quick, but we had Woodson and Collins to hide it in the back, and Jenkins/Raji/Clay to hide it up front. All the core guys stayed healthy (injuries actually helped at ILB, since it finally got Bishop in the lineup)

This year we're at replacement level CBs, and now SS as well? That is not good

Top Bottom