• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2016 Divisional Round |OT| - A Thread on NeoGAF.com.

Pro

Who all rooting for the Falcons next week, say yeah!

who-else-seen-the-leprechaun-o.gif
Silly Atlanta fans
gB_UiJ.gif

So does no one like or hate teams based on what they do on the field anymore? I don't get kids these days.
Well as a Bengals fan the Steelers say we are dirty when Burfict and Pacman are the only ones and they have more criminals on their side.
So it pisses me off(I loved Bradshaw and love AB)
Also they struggled against my shitty Bengals team for 3 quarters)
I don't trust road Ben.

So does no one like or hate teams based on what they do on the field anymore? I don't get kids these days.

Nah, with all we've learned regarding brain damage in American football we no longer watch the actual games and just talk shit about each other instead.

Shoutout to Kas for teaching us all the benefits of pretending we watched the games.

Also, I'm probably crazy but that Shyamalan movie with James McAvoy looks like it could actually be alright?

Bronx-Man

Banned
Hahahahaha. Dak can fight it out with Kirk for the 2nd best QB in the East. Eli is finished. Wentz is undefeated in 2017. Dak is 0-2.

It's over bb.
When you guys go 7-9 again, what's the excuse for Wentz gonna be then? He's the white JaMarcus Russell, my friend.

Pep is just trolling you at this point man. No one outside of delusional eagles fans actually think Wentz is better than Dak at this time.
Well duh, I just like spending my free time shitposting.

cdyhybrid

Nah, with all we've learned regarding brain damage in American football we no longer watch the actual games and just talk shit about each other instead.

Shoutout to Kas for teaching us all the benefits of pretending we watched the games.

Also, I'm probably crazy but that Shyamalan movie with James McAvoy looks like it could actually be alright?

The twist turns out to be that he has 23 identical twin brothers.

Top Bottom