• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2016 Divisional Round |OT| - A Thread on NeoGAF.com.

Goro Majima

Kitty Genovese Member
Who all rooting for the Falcons next week, say yeah!

who-else-seen-the-leprechaun-o.gif

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=mgIlTyCiVYQ

crazyprac

It stings Dallas fans, it really stings.

I know the D will get better next year, we get a speedy WR and Elliot gets more comfortable, watch out NFL, the Cowboys will be knocking down your door.

Now the wait till next season.... fuck me it hurts

They'll let u have a sneak peak inside the playoffs again.

harSon

Banned
I don't understand why his passes are way high up when he's playing away. It doesn't make sense, unless he's injured. I did notice that he didn't really step into that long pass to Brown, even though he had plenty of space and time to.

ironcreed

Banned
You can not replace experience. Schaub just out classes Ryan in that department.

Right, and you cannot give Schaub Ryan's skill. They are where they are for a reason. I know you are sour because Houston lost and perhaps you even wish you had Schaub back over Osweiler, but there is no reason to spew nonsense over it.

Good day to ya.

MechDX

Right, and you cannot give Schaub Ryan's skill. They are where they are for a reason. I know you are sour because Houston lost and perhaps you even wish you had Schaub back over Osweiler, but there is no reason to spew nonsense over it.

Good day to ya.

Schaub>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Ryan

It just can not be argued

Ben's noodle arm this season is going to come back to bite us in the ass. He needs to be more accurate.

He's making Landry Jones throws out there.

Top Bottom