• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2016 Divisional Round |OT| - A Thread on NeoGAF.com.

RdN

This Chiefs offense has so many weapons.. If they do win here, it really worries me that my Pats would face them.

Zen Aku

The Steelers have better chance to vanquish evil. I can't trust Alex Smith.
Ah, okay. So people don't necessarily hate the Chiefs. They just think they're not capable. Totally understandable.

It's not like the Cowboys could do it anyway. It's choking season.

Greg

did we get a sunhi gif of that Cook throw on the sidelines?

catch obviously great, but stupid good throw from Aaron to the left

RBH

Who all rooting for the Falcons next week, say yeah!

who-else-seen-the-leprechaun-o.gif

I just know the Falcons are gonna make the Super Bowl, while I live right down the street from it and will be too broke to go, because that's how my life is. They'll prolly lose too. *sigh*

I just know the Falcons are gonna make the Super Bowl, while I live right down the street from it and will be too broke to go, because that's how my life is. They'll prolly lose too. *sigh*

Oh man if you're team is going to the superbowl you need to find a way to go!
At least party it up outside the stadium even if there's no way to get a ticket

Bitanator

It stings Dallas fans, it really stings.

I know the D will get better next year, we get a speedy WR and Elliot gets more comfortable, watch out NFL, the Cowboys will be knocking down your door.

Now the wait till next season.... fuck me it hurts

harSon

Banned
Damn, I think I got the wrong idea about this defense from that Ravens game.

You didn't. Our defense for the last two decades has been taking away the run, and keeping everything in front of them. It's always been shreddable by short quick throws, and TEs/RBs coming off of blocks or out of the backfield. The Chiefs offense is probably one of the worst matchups for us, because that's the entirety of their offense.

Edit: Eat Ben's grey dick

Top Bottom